This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards Everything now!
- Home /
- Product Details
Do you need an entry-level 1U rack server that is compact, yet packs the latest technology to keep you competitive? The HP ProLiant DL320e Gen8 v2 Server is an entry-level single processor 1U short depth rack server specifically designed to give you the competitive edge you need. The server supports the latest Intel Xeon E3-1200 v3 series processors, PCIe 3.0 slots, DDR3 1600MHz memory, and up to 8TB internal storage, plus the state of the art HP iLO Management Engine. It is ideal for small businesses, chain stores, telecommunications firms, or others that require a low-cost, compact server. The DL320e Gen8 v2 Server is versatile enough to handle a variety of workloads, including single/dedicated IT services such as networking, security, file/print, and web serving/hosting.
|Certifications & Standards||ACPI 2.0b Compliant; PCIe 3.0; PXE Support; WOL Support; FCC Rating Class A; CISPR 22; EN55022; EN55024; FCC CFR 47, Pt 15; ICES-003; CNS13438; GB9254; K22; K24; EN 61000-3-2; EN 61000-3-3; EN 60950-1; IEC 60950-1|
|Compatibility||Microsoft Windows Server; Canonical Ubuntu Server; Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL); SUSE Linux Enterprise Server (SLES); VMware|
|controller type||Serial ATA/600|
|Direct Media Interface||5 GT/s|
|Effective Memory Speed||1600 MHz|
|Ethernet Ports||2 x Gigabit Ethernet|
|Graphics Controller Manufacturer||Matrox|
|Graphics Controller Model||G200|
|Input Voltage||120 V AC; 230 V AC|
|Maximum Memory||32 GB|
|Maximum Power Supply Wattage||250 W|
|memory card reader||Yes|
|Memory Card Supported||microSD|
|Memory Technology||DDR3 SDRAM|
|Number of 3.5" Bays||2|
|Number of External 5.25" Bays||1|
|Number of PCI Express x16 Slots||1|
|Number of PCI Express x8 Slots||1|
|Number of Processors Installed||1|
|Number of Processors Supported||1|
|Number of Total Expansion Bays||3|
|Number of Total Expansion Slots||2|
|Number of Total Memory Slots||4|
|Optical Drive Type||No|
|ports||1 Ethernet (RJ-45); 4 USB 2.0; 2 USB 3.0|
|Processor Core||Dual-core (2 Core)|
|processor speed||3.10 GHz|
|processor type||Intel Pentium|
|Product Series||DL320e G8 v2|
|RAID Levels||0, 1, 10|
|Rated Memory Speed||1600 MHz|
|Remote Management Controller||Integrated Lights-Out 4|
|Standard Memory||2 GB|
|Storage Controller Name||HP Dynamic Smart Array B120i|
|Total Number of USB Ports||6|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|Weight (Approximate)||14.33 lb|
|What's Included||ProLiant DL320e Gen8 v2 G3240 1P 2GB-U Non-hot Plug 2 LFF Entry Server; High Voltage Server to PDU Power Cord|
|wired connectivity||10/100/1000 Ethernet|
HP ProLiant DL320e Gen8 v2 G3240 1P 2GB-U Non-hot Plug 2 LFF Entry Server
|Do you need an entry-level 1U rack server that is compact, yet packs the latest technology to keep you competitive? The HP ProLiant DL320e Gen8 v2 Server is an entry-level single processor 1U short depth rack server specifically designed to give you the competitive edge you need. The server supports the latest Intel® Xeon® E3-1200 v3 series processors, PCIe 3.0 slots, DDR3 1600MHz memory, and up to 8TB internal storage, plus the state of the art HP iLO Management Engine. It is ideal for small businesses, chain stores, telecommunications firms, or others that require a low-cost, compact server. The DL320e Gen8 v2 Server is versatile enough to handle a variety of workloads, including single/dedicated IT services such as networking, security, file/print, and web serving/hosting.|
Compact, Affordable, Powerful and Flexible
- The HP ProLiant DL320e Gen8 v2 Server provides a short 15.07 inch chassis depth for mobility and space requirements while tool-less access to system components enhances serviceability.
- The latest Intel Xeon E3-1200 v3 series processors, supporting up to 3.7 GHz and four (4) cores, provide the processing power needed to handle a variety of workloads. Low cost Pentium® and Core series processors enable the most affordable configurations.
- Offers outstanding configuration flexibility with support for up to two Large Form Factor (LFF) or four Small Form Factor (SFF) drives, four DDR3 UDIMMs, 250W/300W (depending on region) or 750W power supplies, and optimal deployment options via two PCIe slots and seven USB ports.
- Supports the 24-port HP 1810 Switch Series, extending the benefits of HP Converged Infrastructure. HP 1810 Switch Series devices enhance both connectivity and data availability, with features such as a browser-based management interface and link aggregation.
Increase System Uptime with Built-in Gen8 Technologies
- The HP ProLiant DL320e Gen8v2 Server supports HP SmartMemory, preventing data loss and downtime with enhanced error handling while also improving workload performance and power efficiency.
- HP SmartDrive technology improves serviceability and prevents data loss with features such as icon-based status display and Do Not Remove LED.
- HP Smart Array options provide businesses RAID mirroring and striping capability to protect critical data while Flash-backed write cache (FBWC) captures and holds data indefinitely in the event of a power loss, equipment failure, human error or virus attacks.
- Dedicated iLO connection for faster and more secure data transmission.
- NEBS compliance verifies high product quality and reliability for the telecommunications environment. Note that a 750W power supply is required.
Unlock Your Infrastructure’s Potential with Easy-to-Use Integrated Management and Support
- HP iLO Management Engine is a complete set of embedded features, standard on all HP ProLiant Gen8 Server series. It includes HP iLO, HP Agentless Management, HP Active Health System, HP Intelligent Provisioning, and HP Embedded Remote Support.
- HP Insight Control provides advanced management capabilities across the lifecycle of your HP ProLiant server infrastructure. HP iLO Advanced, a key component, provides enhanced remote server functions that reduce IT travel costs, while decreasing time-to-resolution.
- HP Insight Online with HP Insight Remote Support provides 24X7 remote monitoring and anywhere, anytime personalized access to your IT and support status.
- HP Smart Update reduces deployment time and update complexity by systematically updating server infrastructure in the data center. It includes HP Smart Update Manager (HP SUM), and Service Pack for ProLiant (SPP), and other products.
Energy Efficiency for Power Savings and a Green Environment
- The high efficiency, optional 750W DC power supply available with the four Small Form Factor (SFF) disk drive configuration provides up to 94% efficiency.
- First in industry to include 3D array of temperature sensors to help precisely control server fans to direct cooling and reduce unnecessary fan power, saving on cooling costs.
|Processor||Intel® Pentium® G3240 (2 core, 3.1 GHz, 3MB, 54W)|
|Number of processors||1|
|Processor cache||3MB L3|
|Processor core available||2|
|Memory type||1R x8 PC3-12800E-11|
|Memory, standard||2GB (1x2GB) UDIMM|
|Optical drive type||None ship standard|
|Network controller||1Gb 332i Ethernet Adapter 2 Ports per controller|
|Storage controller||(1) Dynamic Smart Array B120i/ZM|
For detail descriptions reference the QuickSpec
|Power supply type||(1) 250W or 300W factory integrated power supply kit (depending on location) Multi-output|
|Form factor chassis||Rack|
|Form factor (fully configured)||1U|
|Included hard drives||
None ship standard
Supports up to (2) LFF SATA non hot plug drives
|Infrastructure management||iLO Management Engine, Insight Control (optional)|
|Product dimensions (H x W x D)||17.1 x 15.07 x 1.7 in|
|Memory slots||4 DIMM slots|
|Memory protection features||Unbuffered ECC|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability