This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
- Home /
- Product Details
Brilliant business laptops. Rock-solid reliability. Blazing-fast performance. Clever manageability tools. We pack a lot of intelligent features into every ThinkPad® laptop and tablet so you get more out. More productivity, more cost savings, more IT headache-busting. That's why a ThinkPad investment isn't just smart. It's pure genius.
; ThinkPad X230 34352TU Tablet PC; Lithium Ion Battery; AC Adapter; Stylus; ThinkPad Ultrabase Series 3 + DVD-Writer
|average battery life||9.90 Hour|
|Bluetooth Standard||Bluetooth 4.0|
|tablet operating system||Windows 7 Professional|
|tablet processor model||i7-3520M|
|diagonal screen size||12.5 inches|
|tablet processor speed||2.90 GHz|
|video hardware||HD 4000|
|Ecolabel||GREENGUARD; RoHS; ENERGY STAR 5.0; EPEAT Gold|
|Expansion Bay Type||Ultrabay Slim|
|Expansion Slot Type||ExpressCard/54|
|Finger Print Reader||Yes|
|Focus Modes||Fixed Focus|
|Graphics Controller Manufacturer||Intel|
|Graphics Controller Model||HD 4000|
|Graphics Memory Accessibility||Shared|
|hard drive capacity||500 GB|
|keyboard type||Physical Keyboard|
|manufacturer||Lenovo Group Limited|
|Maximum Battery Run Time||9.90 Hour|
|maximum memory capacity||16 GB|
|memory card reader||Yes|
|Memory Card Supported||MultiMediaCard (MMC); Secure Digital (SD); Secure Digital High Capacity (SDHC); Secure Digital Extended Capacity (SDXC)|
|memory type||DDR3 SDRAM|
|Number of Batteries Supported||2|
|Number of Free Memory Slots||1|
|Number of USB 2.0 Ports||1|
|Number of USB 3.0 Ports||2|
|operating system||Windows 7 Professional|
|Operating System Platform||Windows|
|Pointing Device Type||TouchPad; Trackpoint; Stylus|
|processor speed||2.90 GHz|
|processor type||Core i7|
|screen resolution||1366 x 768|
|Total Number of USB Ports||3|
|warranty length||3-year limited|
|wired connectivity||Gigabit Ethernet|
|Wireless LAN Manufacturer||Intel|
|Wireless LAN Model||Centrino Advanced-N 6205|
|Wireless LAN Standard||IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n|
ThinkPad X230t Convertible Tablet: Versatility on-the-go: Mobility of a tablet & the power of a laptop.
|The ThinkPad® X230t convertible tablets free you from the constraints of the office, so you can work in any environment. Indoors. Outdoors. Wherever you need to be, we've got you covered.|
Inside. Outside. Finger. Pen. Keyboard.The ThinkPad X230t convertible tablets free you to work without constraints. Morph from notebook to tablet with just a twist — you get a traditional laptop at the office, and an in-the-trenches, an in-your-arms companion. Just fold back the screen to convert.
Thin and light, the newest model the X230t weighs in starting at 3.6 pounds. The standard display features a 12.5-inch HD 300 NIT IPS panel, for nearly 180-degrees of wide angle viewing indoors and out. Indoor display is multitouch, while outdoor display allows for use with digitizer pen only. Optionally, a 300 NIT panel with Corning® Gorilla® Glass is available for outdoor viewing.
Lenovo's Power Manager, carefully selected low-voltage processors, less power-hungry displays, and the latest battery technology allow hours of worry-free computing on-the-go.
Work Smarter. Faster. Do More.The X230t convertible tablets are built for business, packed with power and speed. So you can do more with less time.
- Windows® operating system.
- For a difference you can see and feel in multitasking or multimedia, the X230t is powered by available, visibly smart, Intel® Core™ processors, with top-of-the line performance for your most demanding tasks.
- SuperSpeed USB 3.0, which is standard on the X230t, enables up to 10 times faster file transfers, allowing for lightning-fast copying of large media files, as well as seamless connections between audio- and video-related peripherals. Transfer speed also increases when copying from external devices.
ThinkPad Durability, Enhanced.The ThinkPad X230t convertible tablets are more than tough enough to endure the rigors of business travel. Baked, battered, blistered, and blown with sand, ThinkPads are designed to pass eight, rugged military-spec tests. Plus, the X230t is further enhanced with scratch-resistant Corning® Gorilla® Glass to protect against bumps and drops in the field.
- ThinkPad roll-cage technology
- Optional solid state drives with no moving parts
- Spill-resistant keyboard
- Reliable, sturdy metal hinge construction designed for daily use, with one-directional hinge rotation
Enterprise-Class Security Protects Your Business-Critical Data.
- ThinkVantage® Rescue and Recovery® helps you recover from system crashes quickly, even if the primary operating system won't boot.
- The Lenovo Solution Center provides a simplified dashboard that reflects total system health. This hardware diagnostic tool allows quick and convenient access to frequently-used system management tools, including backup and restore, antivirus and firewall settings, system/software updates, internet connections, and service and support.
- ThinkVantage Client Security Solution, a unique hardware-software combination, helps protect your company information, including passwords, encryption keys and electronic credentials, while helping guard against unauthorized data access.
- BIOS disablement of ports acts as a final layer of protection for your business-critical data.
- Optional Computrace® technology helps you recover your laptop in the event of theft.
- Remote data disablement lets you disable your laptop's hardware if it's ever compromised.
Optimized Media & Communications Technology.Whether you're web-conferencing, watching a video, or reading an eBook, you'll enjoy it all on your convertible tablet.
- WWAN/3G-ready so you can connect through a cellular network.
- Voice-over IP (VoIP)-Optimized experience that incorporates HD audio output and Noise Reduction Technology to suppress background sounds while on internet calls, as well as keypad clicks when typing. The X230t is Polycom® Ready, designed to work with Polycom® Real Presence Mobile and Real Presence Desktop video collaboration software.
- Integrated webcam at the top of the display bezel — ideal for web conferencing or video messaging. The X230 features a 720p HD camera with face tracking and wide angle viewing.
- Dolby® Advanced Audio™ v2 is a suite of technologies that enable your X230t to deliver a crisp, clear surround sound experience over its built-in stereo speakers. The technology increases audio clarity for VoIP applications, maximizes volume output without distortion, and improves dialogue clarity when watching videos.
- Automatic screen rotation for reading eBooks in landscape or portrait mode with the ThinkReader.
- Multitouch touchpad for simple one- and two-finger gestures to zoom in and out, rotate images, and scroll.
- Multitouch panel for pen and finger input, with easy-to-use Lenovo SimpleTap software.
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability