Neosporin Neo To Go Spray Item # 623947
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Specially designed to fit anywhere to give you infection protection — anytime, anywhere
- Durable, nonaerosol spray fits anywhere and is designed for easy, 1-handed use. First-aid antiseptic/pain relieving spray allows no-touch and no-sting application for external use only.
- Keep in your bag, desk, workshop or car glove compartment.
- Portable device delivers more than 140 sprays.
|brand name||Johnson & Johnson|
|medicine type||first aid antiseptic/pain relief spray|
|packaging type||pocket spray bottle|
|manufacturer||JOHNSON & JOHNSON|
From the Manufacturer|
NEOSPORIN® + Pain Relief NEO TO GO!® First Aid Antiseptic/Pain Relieving Spray, .26 Oz
NEOSPORIN® + Pain Relief NEO TO GO!® First Aid Antiseptic/Pain Relieving Spray is specially designed to give you infection protection, plus pain relief, anytime, anywhere.
At a Glance:• No touch, no sting application
• Designed for easy, one-handed use
• Durable, non-aerosol spray fits anywhere and resists crushing
• Perfect for your purse, pocket, backpack, travel bag, kitchen, and desk
• Soothes painful cuts, scrapes, and burns
• Over 140 sprays
Clean, Treat, Protect
When you or a loved one has a minor injury, you want it to heal as quickly as possible. Minor cuts and scrapes can become contaminated with dirt and germs, which may cause infection and delay healing. That’s why NEOSPORIN® recommends an easy-to-follow 3-step process to promote better healing. Clean, Treat, and Protect your wounds to avoid infection and speed healing.
Step 1: CleanCleaning a wound is the first step to a quick and proper recovery. To complete this step, clean the affected area using a mild soap or saline water and NEOSPORIN® Pain Relief NEO TO GO!® First Aid Antiseptic/Pain Relieving Spray. Blot dry with a sterile BAND-AID® Brand of First Aid Products MIRASORB® Gauze Sponge.
Step 2: TreatOnce the affected area is cleaned, continue to the second step of the regimen, treatment. Treat the wound with NEOSPORIN® Plus Pain Ointment to help prevent infection and aid in the relief of pain or discomfort in minor cuts, scrapes, and burns.
Step 3: ProtectAfter treating the affected area protect the wound until it is completely healed with a BAND-AID® Brand Adhesive Bandage like a WATER BLOCK™ CLEAR adhesive bandage.
Clean, Moist & Covered
Can NEOSPORIN® First Aid Antibiotics be used on my baby?
Although there isn’t an age limit for Original NEOSPORIN® First Aid Antibiotic Ointment products the NEOSPORIN® Brand always recommends contacting a physician before treating babies or young children less than 2 years old. Maximum Strength NEOSPORIN® + Pain Relief First Aid Antibiotic/Pain Relieving Creams and Ointments are recommended for adults and children 2 years old and older.
Can I use NEOSPORIN® First Aid Antibiotics if my tube is expired?
No. If your product has expired, please properly discard it and obtain new product.
Can I use NEOSPORIN® First Aid Antibiotics for uses not on the label?
NEOSPORIN® First Aid Antibiotics are only indicated as first aid products to help prevent infection in minor cuts, scrapes and burns.
Can NEOSPORIN® First Aid Antibiotics be used on my baby’s diaper rash?
No, It is not recommended to do this. However, DESITIN® diaper rash ointment is an effective diaper rash treatment.
Can NEOSPORIN® First Aid Antibiotics be used on my pet?
We know how well NEOPSORIN® First Aid Antibiotics works for you, but we cannot recommend using these first aid products on animals. It is recommended you contact a veterinarian.
How should NEOSPORIN® First Aid Antibiotics be used?
Keep these three steps in mind for Proper Wound Care:
1) Clean: Make sure to clean the affected area thoroughly
2) Treat: Put a small amount of the product (about the same as the surface area of a fingertip) on the area one to three times a day.
3) Protect: Help promote healing by covering the affected area with a BAND-AID® Brand Adhesive Bandage here
Which NEOSPORIN® First Aid Antibiotic is right for me?
All NEOSPORIN® First Aid Antibiotics are first aid products that help in preventing infection in minor scrapes, cuts, and burns. The NEOSPORIN® First Aid Antibiotic products below are all available for your first aid needs:
1) Original NEOSPORIN® First Aid Antibiotic Ointment: This ointment based product delivers 24-Hour Infection Protection.
2) Maximum Strength NEOSPORIN® + Pain Relief First Aid Antibiotic/Pain Relieving Ointment: This ointment based product delivers maximum strength pain relief and 24-Hour Infection Protection.
3) Maximum Strength NEOSPORIN® + Pain Relief First Aid Antibiotic/Pain Relieving Cream: This cream based product delivers both maximum strength pain relief and 24-Hour Infection Protection.
About NEOSPORIN®Since 1954 the NEOSPORIN® family of products have been aiding you to treat life’s little mishaps and helping to prevent infection and soothe the discomfort of cuts, scrapes and burns. NEOSPORIN® empowers families through life’s everyday moments as the #1 Mom and Doctor recommended Brand.1
- 1 Using the ProVoice Survey, fielded to 15,260 physicians from January 1, 2014 to December 31, 2014 and recorded the product recommended most often in the Topical Anti Infective OTC Category, has validated the following claims at a 99% confidence level. For Mom: Methodology: 200 moms with children ages 3-11 were surveyed via Toluna’s national consumer panel. Each panelist was screened for age, gender, presence of children, and age of children before being asked about category and product recommendation. Differences between response groups were verified using a Z-test of proportions, applying a 95% confidence level as the minimum threshold for claim validation. 59% of 339 survey respondents qualified as category recommenders, the overwhelming majority of whom selected NEOSPORIN® as the Brand they recommend most.