EnGenius ETA1305 IEEE 802.11n 300 Mbit/s Wireless Access Point - ISM Band Item # 624366
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Provides connectivity to other home entertainment devices located in a game room, basement, or kid's playroom in another part of the home away from the family's existing wireless router; or for Ethernet-enabled office peripherals to provide additional productivity to office employees. When set to client bridge mode, enables connectivity of non-wireless Ethernet-enabled entertainment devices or office equipment via the device's available Gigabit Ethernet ports for sharing of resources or accessing an existing Internet connection for free or subscriber-based movie, TV or music services. In Access Point mode, provides extended wireless coverage for an existing home or small office wireless network.
|Antenna Gain||3 dBi|
|antenna type||PCB Antenna|
|Certifications & Standards||FCC; IC; UL; IEEE Standards:802.11b; 802.11g; 802.11n|
|Features||Quality of Service (QoS); LED Indicator|
|Input Voltage||120 V AC; 230 V AC|
|ISM Maximum Frequency||2.40 GHz|
|manufacturer||EnGenius Technologies, Inc|
|Number of Internal Antennas||2|
|package contents||Wireless N300 Media Bridge/Access Point with built-in 5-Port Gigabit Switch; 1 x Quick Start Guide; 1 x RJ-45 Ethernet Cable|
|ports||5 10/100/1000 Ethernet (RJ-45)|
|Total Number of Antennas||2|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|Wireless LAN Standard||IEEE 802.11n|
|Wireless Security||WEP; WPA; WPA2; TKIP; AES; WPS|
|Wireless Transmission Speed||300 Mbit/s|
|Show More ▾|
Connect Devices For Off-the-Wall Performance
|As part of the EnGenius Fusion Series Solution of routers, access points, cameras, and lifestyle apps, the ETA1305 is a Wireless N300 Media Bridge/Access Point with built-in 5-Port Gigabit Switch for connecting Blu-ray® players, HDTVs, set top boxes, and gaming consoles to a wireless network. As part of the EnGenius Fusion Solution Series of routers, lifestyle apps, and IP cameras specifically designed for home and small business, the ETA1305 can be used to connect home entertainment devices or multi-function office devices for a home office or start-up business for off-the-wall wireless performance.|
ETA1305 is a Wireless N300 Media Bridge/Access Point with built-in 5-Port Gigabit Switch.
- Expands and Enhances Your Home Entertainment Experience
- Provides connectivity to other home entertainment devices located in a game room, basement, or kid’s playroom in another part of the home away from the family’s existing wireless router; or for Ethernet-enabled office peripherals to provide additional productivity to office employees.
- Power Saving and Off-The-Floor Cable Management
- Unlike other tech products, features an integrated power adapter that gives users the option to conserve energy and power off the device when there is no need for active connectivity to a home or office network to conserve power. Also features a magnetized back panel for attaching to metal furniture or fixtures for better, off-the-floor Ethernet cable management.
- When set to Client Bridge mode, enables connectivity of non-wireless Ethernet-enabled entertainment devices or office equipment via the device’s available Gigabit Ethernet ports for sharing of resources or accessing an existing Internet connection for free or subscriber-based movie, TV or music services.
- In Access Point mode, provides extended wireless coverage for an existing home or small office wireless network.
- Better Wireless Security
- Several security features and settings are supported, including industry-standard WPA/WPA2 wireless encryption to prevent unauthorized access to a home network.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONSIEEE Standards
Up to 300 Mbps wireless speed in the 2.4 GHz frequency band
Five (5) 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit Ports
Wireless Band: 2.4 GHz
One (1) Internal High Performance PCB antennas
Antenna Gain: 3 dBi (MAX.)
Tx Output Power: 20±2 dBm
Rx Sensitivity: -92 dBm
Power Input: 100V~240V, 50/60Hz
Wireless 2.4GHz LED + WPS
Gigabit Ports Link/Activity
Client Bridge (Default)
Wireless Output Power Control
Wireless QoS (WMM)
Multi-SSIDs for both 2.4GHz
WPA (TKIP / AES)
WPA2 (TKIP / AES)
Auto Power Saving
Environment & Mechanical
Operating Temperature: 32º~104º Fahrenheit, 0º~40º Celsius
Storage Temperature: -4º~140º Fahrenheit, -20º~60º Celsius
Humidity: 95% or less (Non-condensing)
Device Dimensions & Weights:
Weight: 1.6 lbs.
Warranty: 1 Year
ETA1305 N300 Media Bridge
Quick Start Guide
RJ-45 Ethernet Cable
ESR300 2.4 GHz Wireless N300 IoT Cloud Router
ESR350 2.4 GHz Wireless N300 IoT Gigabit Cloud Router
ESR600 Dual band Wireless N600 IoT Gigabit Cloud Router
EPG600 Intelligent Phone Gateway (Coming Soon)
Maximum data rates are based on IEEE 802.11 standards. Actual throughput and range may vary depending on distance between devices or traffic and bandwidth load in the network. Features and specifications subject to change without notice. Trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners. For United States of America: Copyright ©2014 EnGenius Technologies, Inc. All rights reserved. Compliant with FCC - This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses, and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. Operation of this equipment in a residential area is likely to cause harmful interference in which case the user will be required to correct the interference at his/her own expense.