SKILCRAFT® 100% Recycled Inkjet/Laser Address Labels, 1" x 4", White, Box Of 5,000 (AbilityOne 7530-01-647-1412) Item # 624522
Compatible with most inkjet and laser printers
High-quality, bright white, printer labels are environmentally friendly. Face sheet is made using 100 percent recycled post-consumer fiber and is processed chlorine-free (PCF). The adhesive meets the USPS specification USPS-2-1238 for it to be safely recycled. Labels are both acid-free and lignin-free, making them nonyellowing and safe for archiving. Labels are compatible with both desktop laser and inkjet printers. Product packaging is made using 100 percent recycled content and 100 percent post-consumer waste.
- Acid free, lignin free and safe for archiving.
- Adhesive meets the USPS specification USPS-2-1238.
- Permanent adhesive ensures labels stay secure.
- Eco-conscious choice — has one or more meaningful eco-attributes or eco-labels.
- Recycled content — helps you save resources and avoid waste. Product contains 100% total recycled content.
|Certifications & Standards||USPS-2-1238|
|label features||Eco-friendly; Chlorine-free; Self-adhesive; Acid-free; Lignin-free; Non-yellowing; Archival-safe|
|machine compatibility||inkjet printer; laser printer|
|number of labels per sheet/roll||20|
|postconsumer recycled content||100%|
|size||1" x 4"|
|total recycled content||100%|
|Show More ▾|