- Home /
- Product Details
- 23.8" touch screen offers great viewing of movies, games, videos and other programs. Features LED-backlighting for a thinner and more energy-efficient design.
- 1920 x 1080 HD resolution provides sharp, crisp visuals. Stand is height adjustable for easy viewing.
- High-performance 4th Gen Intel Core i5 processor. Get the speed you need.
- 8GB of memory is available to run your powerful programs and games. Can accommodate maximum memory of 16GB. (Additional memory is sold separately.)
- 500GB hard drive easily accommodates your documents, photos and other files.
- Wireless-AC (802.11ac) provides fast and easy cable-free networking. Wired networking is also supported.
- Plays and burns DVDs and CDs.
- Memory card reader for file transfers made fast and easy.
- HDMI™ port lets you view videos and photos on your HDTV. (HDMI cable sold separately.)
- Features 5 USB 3.0 ports for ultra-fast data transfers. USB 3.0 is up to 10 times faster than USB 2.0, yet fully compatible with USB 2.0.
- Features Bluetooth® wireless technology. Permits short-range wireless data transfers at up to 30' with other Bluetooth-enabled devices, such as phones, speakers and printers.
- Runs on Microsoft® Windows® 7 Professional.
|software included||ThinkVantage Product Recovery; ThinkVantage System Update; ThinkVantage Communication Utility; ThinkVantage Device Experience; ThinkVantage AutoLock; Desktop Power Manager; View Management Utility; Lenovo Cloud Storage by SugarSync; Lenovo Solution Center; Lenovo Message Center Plus; Norton Internet Security (30 days of virus definitions); Adobe Reader; Skype; Microsoft Office (preloaded purchase a product key to activate); Cyberlink Power2Go; Cyberlink PowerProducer; Evernote; Intel AppUp|
|processor speed||3.40 GHz|
|Direct Media Interface||5 GT/s|
|Graphics Controller Manufacturer||Intel|
|Optical Drive Type||DVD-Writer|
|Audio Line In||Yes|
|Graphics Memory Accessibility||Shared|
|Wireless LAN Standard||IEEE 802.11b/g/n|
|Number of Mini PCI Express Slots||1|
|Number of Processors Supported||1|
|Preinstalled OS||Microsoft Windows 7 Professional 64-bit Edition|
|Number of Total Memory Slots||2|
|processor type||Intel Core i3|
|Bluetooth Standard||Bluetooth 4.0|
|Operating System Architecture||64-bit|
|Number of USB 2.0 Ports||4|
|hard drive capacity||500 GB|
|Standard Memory||4 GB|
|Processor Generation||4th Gen|
|Processor Core||Dual-core (2 Core)|
|Hard Drive Interface||Serial ATA/600|
|Memory Form Factor||SoDIMM|
|Chipset Model||H81 Express|
|Graphics Controller Model||HD 4400|
|Theft/Intrusion Protection||Security lock slot (cable lock sold separately)|
|diagonal screen size||20 in.|
|Maximum Power Supply Wattage||150 W|
|Total Number of USB Ports||6|
|Optical Media Supported||DVD±R/±RW|
|Hard Drive RPM||7200|
|package contents||ThinkCentre M73z 10BC000DUS All-in-One Computer; Keyboard; Mouse; Monitor Stand; Windows 8 Pro License Media|
|Product Name||ThinkCentre M73z 10BC000DUS All-in-One Computer|
|wired connectivity||10/100/1000 Ethernet|
|manufacturer||Lenovo Group Limited|
|Number of Processors Installed||1|
|Operating Systems||Windows 7|
|Audio Line Out||Yes|
|operating system details||Windows 7 Professional Upgradable to Windows 8 Pro|
|Maximum Memory||16 GB|
|controller type||Serial ATA|
|Number of USB 3.0 Ports||2|
|Pointing Device Type||Mouse|
|screen resolution||1600 x 900|
|memory card reader||no|
|Graphics Memory Technology||DDR3L SDRAM|
|Number of Total Expansion Slots||1|
|Memory Technology||DDR3L SDRAM|
|warranty length||3-year limited|
|Display Screen Type||Active Matrix TFT Color LCD|
From the Manufacturer|
Simplify Your Business.Perfect for businesses, the ThinkCentre® M73z All-in-One combines strong security and powerful performance in a sleek, elegant package. Recognizing how critical your data is, the M73z offers the Trusted Platform Module (TPM) for encryption and the ability to disable USB ports to prevent unauthorized system access. Taking safety one step further is hardware protection, with a chassis lock, an intrusion switch, and Computrace® software. You can even physically lock your camera for guaranteed privacy. Also, with reduced energy consumption through compliance with stringent eco-friendly guidelines, the M73z is a desktop that will carry your business well into the future.
At A Glance:
- Space Savings - All-in-One Design Leaves a Small Footprint
- Maximized Security
- 4th Generation Intel® Core™ Processor
- Windows 7 Professional, Windows 8 license
- 20" HD+ display (1600 x 900)
- DVD RW
- Physical Webcam security switch
- Height-adjustable stand
Space-Saving, Ergonomic DesignReclaim your desk and reduce the amount of space needed by up to 80 percent, compared to traditional desktop configurations. The integrated power supply means one cable is all you need, cutting down on clutter.
Industry-Leading VoIPEngage in crystal-clear teleconferences with Skype-ready, VoIP-optimized software and hardware, including a 720P HD webcam and optional dual digital array microphone with noise cancellation.
Solid Security & ManageabilityThe M73z offers some of the best security tools available in the industry, including USB ports disablement to help prevent data theft and network security risks against unauthorized use of storage devices. Trusted Platform Module (TPM) encrypts data and key information like passwords and digital certificates, further securing applications, electronic transactions, and online communication.
Physical Camera SwitchLock the webcam, for guaranteed privacy while working or conferencing.
SuperSpeed USB 3.0Enables up to 10 times faster file transfer, allowing for lightning-fast copying of large media files, as well as seamless connections between audio- and video-related peripherals. Backward-compatible with USB 2.0 devices.
View Management UtilityTake advantage of multiple active displays, and enjoy faster multitasking: The expanded work area and easier navigation between applications helps reduce errors and improve productivity as you extend your desktop across multiple displays.
EPEAT Gold and ENERGY STAR CertificationSave energy and reduce your power consumption costs – good for the environment and your bottom line.
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability