Microsoft® Surface Pro 4 Tablet, 12.3" Full HD Plus Screen, 8GB Memory, 256GB Storage, Windows® 10 Pro, Silver Item # 624857
The power and performance of a laptop in a lightweight, versatile tablet.
- Runs on Microsoft® Windows® 10 Pro.
- Features 12.3" full HD display with 10-point multi-touch functionality. Easily runs desktop software and touch apps.
- 256GB of storage power to easily accommodate your apps, games, videos, documents and more.
- 8GB of memory to run your programs.
- Full HD Plus resolution (2736 x 1824) for ultra-clear, crisp viewing.
- Powered by Intel® Core™ i7 processor for the speed you need. Processor speed of 1.7GHz; up to 2.90GHz with Turbo Boost.
- Stay connected easily with Wireless-AC and Bluetooth® 4.0. Permits short-range wireless data transfers at up to 30' with other Bluetooth-enabled devices, including speakers, printers and phones.
- Ports include: 1 USB 3.0, microSD slot, mini DisplayPort, cover port, 3.5mm audio port. Also features integrated front and rear facing microphones and built-in stereo speakers.
- Magnesium body is light and thin for durability and portability.
- Keyboard is sold separately.
- Dual HD cameras, 5MP front and 8MP auto-focus rear.
- Includes gray pen.
- Stays powered for up to 9 hours. Battery life will vary depending on the product configuration, product model, applications loaded on the product, power management setting of the product, and the product features used by the customer. As with all batteries, the maximum capacity of this battery will decrease with time and usage.
- Weighs 1.73 lb.
- Intel, the Intel Logo, Intel Inside, Intel Core, and Core Inside are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.
|audio hardware||Stereo speakers; Dual digital microphones|
|audio playback file formats||MP3; AAC|
|computer battery type||lithium-ion|
|diagonal screen size||12.3 in.|
|hard drive type||Solid State Drive|
|image file formats||jpeg; png; bmp|
|maximum battery life||9 hours|
|memory card reader||no|
|processor type||Intel Core i7|
|screen resolution||2736 x 1824|
|screen type||high definition|
|storage capacity||256 GB|
|tablet operating system details||Windows 10 Pro|
|tablet processor model||Core i7|
|tablet processor number||i7-6650U|
|tablet processor speed||1.7 GHz|
|video graphics||Intel HD graphics 520|
|video playback file formats||3g2; 3gp; asf; AVI; mp4; mpg|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|Wi-Fi capability included (Wi-Fi ready)||yes|
|Show More ▾|
**User must enable in settings and have a Bluetooth button on pen.
balance of portability and power. With 6th
generation Intel® Core™ processors and up to
1 TB of storage1 , it’s built to run professional-
grade software. And the PixelSense™
Display has stunning color and contrast that
comes to life with Pen and touch.
The Surface Pro 4 Type Cover4 features perfectly spaced, backlit keys and a large trackpad that supports gestures and multi-touch.
A desktop, when you want it.
Simply connect your Surface Pro 4 to Surface Dock4 and use up to two high-resolution monitors, a full keyboard, mouse, and any other accessories.
Sitting, standing, or on your lap.
The built-in kickstand lets your screen rest at almost any angle – even while docked – so your Surface Pro 4 works great at your desk, on your lap, or when you’re on-the-go.
With up to 1TB of available storage1 on the lightning fast SSD drive, your Surface has room for all of your programs, apps, photos, videos, and music.
Run creative programs, side-by-side.
Built with up to 16GB of RAM, you can quickly switch between creative programs like Adobe Photoshop© and Lightroom©4.
Kick back & watch a show.
Music, movies, and TV come to life with two front facing speakers, running on Dolby© Audio™ Premium. Perfect for taking a break.
Windows comes with the most comprehensive security features that stay up-to-date, protecting you from viruses and malware.
Log-in with a smile.
Log-in to your Surface with enterprise-grade facial recognition technology that can remember multiple faces, giving each member of your family access to their own profile.
Handwritten notes, on your screen.
Easily organize your ideas with OneNote and Surface Pen, where you can search your handwritten notes or convert them to a text.
Quickly turn your thoughts into action in Windows Ink
workspace.You’re only a click away from the best inking
features on your Surface like sticky notes, a blank page for
sketching, or a quick screenshot that you can mark-up and
Text that reads like a printed page.
Surface Pro 4 has striking contrast, giving you text that
reads like the printed page, making it easy to read all
Sketch, write, & erase naturally.
Surface Pen has 1024 levels of pressure sensitivity
and an eraser on the other end. Just flip it around
and erase your Pen strokes like you
would with a regular pencil.
If you’ve been manually syncing your iPhone with your Mac via iTunes, you can do the same with Microsoft Surface. Simply download iTunes to your Surface, plug your iPhone’s sync cable into the USB port of Surface, and follow the on-screen instructions.
You might also want to consider using OneDrive to back up your iPhone photos and sync them (and your documents) between your iPhone and other devices.
OneDrive comes with 15GB of free storage and works on PCs, Macs, tablets, and mobile phones.
2 Up to 12 hours of video playback. Testing conducted by Microsoft in September 2015 using preproduction Intel® CoreTM i5, 256GB, 8 GB RAM device. Testing consisted of full battery discharge during video playback. All settings were default except: Wi-Fi was associated with a network and Auto-Brightness disabled. Battery life varies significantly with settings, usage, and other factors.
3 Eligible on all Office products except Office 365 University.
4 Sold separately.
5 Cortana available in select global markets. Cortana experience may vary by region and device.