Tape Logic® #53 PVC Natural Rubber Tape, 3" Core, 2" x 330', Tan, Case Of 36 Item # 629159
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
This sealing tape is resistant to moisture, tearing and punctures to hold strong when you need it. The natural rubber adhesive firmly bonds to corrugated packages, making sure the contents are kept inside.
- Great for sealing cartons for shipping and storage.
- PVC film backing minimizes stretching and resists tears and punctures.
- Natural rubber adhesive offers aggressive penetration and grip, even when using corrugated boxes, to minimize rubdown time and ensure a permanent seal.
- Moisture resistant for use in humid and damp conditions.
- Can be applied in temperatures between 0° and 150°.
- Pressure-sensitive design makes application simple.
|brand name||Tape Logic|
|core diameter||3 in.|
|dispenser style||not included|
|primary material||polyvinyl chloride (PVC, #3)|
|tape features||moisture resistant|
|Tape Strength||heavy duty|
|temperature range||0 - 150 degrees|
|Usage||moving; shipping; storage|
|Show More ▾|