HP Wide-Format Inkjet Matte Film Paper Roll, 24" x 125' Item # 629706
Designed for original and high-volume-reproducible drawings
- Smear-resistant film for sharp lines and uniform solid areas.
- Archivable material for lasting durability.
- Recyclable for an environmentally conscious choice.
- Compatible with HP Designjet printers that use HP pigment- and dye-based inks (sold separately).
- Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) — For wood/paper products from forests certified to the ‘gold’ standard of responsible forestry. Forest Stewardship Council US-0081. FSC Certification ensures responsible use of forest resources and provides assurance that the fiber in this paper comes from forests that are well-managed to protect biodiversity and the livelihoods of the people that depend on those forests.
|Additional Information||Professional-quality film; Perfect for original color and high-volume reproducible drawings.; Maximum black density for excellent solid areas.; Printing material dry time: less than 4 minutes; Printing material gloss level: 2.5% @ 60°; Lightfastness: Diazo Delta E less than 10; Printing material shelf life: 1 year; Printing material smoothness: 80 SU; Waterfastness: Not applicable; Printing material whiteness: Not applicable|
|bleaching chemistry||Elemental Chlorine Free (ECF)|
|Opacity Standard||TAPPI T-425|
|paper finish type||matte|
|paper sheet size||24" x 125'|
|paper thickness||5 mil|
|paper weight||11 lb|
|reams per case||0|
|sheet size||24" x 125'|
|Sheet Thickness||4 mil|
|sheets per ream/pack||1|
|Show More ▾|