Thinking Kids® Total Math And Reading, Grade 1 Item # 630867
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Sharpen academic skills at home with help from this workbook. Complete with a variety of age-appropriate activities, your child can develop the fundamental reading and math knowledge needed to succeed in school.
- Clear explanations and colorful art help children understand concepts.
- Meets Common Core standards.
- Includes challenging extension activities to strengthen critical-thinking skills.
- Fun challenges, practice work, puzzles, games and activities help strengthen reading and math skills. Standards-based exercises help children learn about addition, subtraction, place value, graphs, phonics, sounds, verbs and more.
- Designed for children in 1st grade.
|age recommendation||6 years|
|number of pages||416|
|size||10 5/8"H x 8 5/16"W x 1"D|
|subject||addition; general mathematics; grammar; reading; subtraction|