- Home /
- Product Details
- Everything adjusts — for optimal individualized comfort! Sit for hours at a time with a chair specially fitted to your body shape and size! The backrest, armrests and seat (and combinations thereof) move up/down, in/out, forward/back and tilt, for optimal ergonomic comfort.
- Dual-action synchro tilt enhances blood flow. Backrest and seat recline together — at a 2:1 ratio — increasing the angle and distributing weight between your torso and thighs, improving circulation while you rock or recline.
- Adjust seat's height, extension and depth to fit your size! Adjustable seat height ensures proper posture with your feet flat on the floor…the 1-touch pneumatic lever makes it quick and easy! The seat cushion glide mechanism moves the cushion forward and back to best fit your body. Adjustable seat back depth lets you move the backrest forward or back to accommodate the length of your legs!
- Reduce back strain with adjustable back height/angle. Take care of your back! Adjustable back height lets you raise or lower the backrest to best position its lumbar support against your lower back. Adjustable back angle lets you position the backrest in a degree of recline that can reduce disc pressure and relax your muscles.
- Height- and width-adjustable T-arms for comfort. Adjustable arm height keeps shoulders relaxed to avoid muscle strain. Width-adjustable armrests ensure your elbows rest comfortably at your side.
- Tilt controls for ideal positioning. Increase or decrease the recline resistance of your chair with the adjustable tilt tension. Lock chair into place when you find the most comfortable tilting angle with the tilt lock mechanism.
- Modify incline of seat and back for relief. Adjustable tilt angle allows the seat and backrest to tilt simultaneously for improved circulation. Adjustable forward tilt lets seat slope forward/downward, reducing stress on your spine. Adjustable knee tilt lets you angle the seat with a slight lift under the knees, allowing you to recline at a more relaxed angle while your feet remain comfortably on the floor.
- Lumbar feature supports your lower back and enhances the natural curve of your spine. Fabric backrest is specially contoured to provide the lower back support you need!
- Dual-wheel casters for easy mobility. 5-star base with casters lets you easily move between 1 task and the next…without getting up!
- Choose the chair with headrest for added support. For additional head and neck support, choose a chair with an adjustable headrest. It's easy to raise or lower to provide optimal support while working or relaxing.
- Designed for intensive use. Resolution Series Executive Chairs are designed to keep you feeling comfortably supported for up to 7 hours a day.
- Meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA Performance Standards. Be confident in your purchase! You can rest assured your chair has met quality standards for safety and durability established by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) and the Business and Institutional Furniture Manufacturers Association (BIFMA).
- Save time — no assembly required.
- Without Headrest: 44 3/4"H x 27 3/4"W x 27 1/4"D. With Headrest: 49"H x 27 3/4"W x 27 1/4"D.
- Backed by The HON Full Lifetime warranty.
- SCS Indoor Advantage Certified for healthier indoor air quality. Manufactured with reduced harsh chemicals and with processes that are 'low VOC' (low in Volatile Organic Compounds).
- Level 2 certified as sustainable based on multiple environmental and/or social attributes.
|chair back style||high-back|
|adjustable tilt angle||yes|
|material color||Claret Burgundy|
|waterfall seat cushion||no|
|adjustable tilt tension||yes|
|adjustable arm height||yes|
|adjustable back height||yes|
|adjustable arm width||yes|
|adjustable seat back depth||yes|
|adjustable back angle||yes|
|manufacturer||The HON Company|
|style name||Resolution 6200|
|meets/exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standards||yes|
|Eco-conscious||less harsh chemicals|
|recommended daily usage||6-8 hours (intensive)|
|dimensions||44 3/4"H x 27 3/4"W x 27 1/4"D|
|seat size||20 1/2"W x 20 1/2"D|
|adjustable knee tilt||yes|
|adjustable seat height||pneumatic/1-touch|
|adjustable forward tilt||yes|
|eco-label/standard||SCS Indoor Advantage Gold; BIFMA level 2|
|warranty length||full lifetime|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability