- Compatible HP models:
- LaserJet: M1005, P1002, P1003, P1004, P1005, P1006, P1007, P1008, P1009
- Compatible Canon models:
- CP1200D II, CP1213D III, CP1215, LBP3050, LBP3100, LBP3150
- Yields up to 1,500 pages.
- Print professional-quality business documents with crisp text, charts and graphics. Features monochrome toner with spherically-shaped particles to help produce bold, crisp text and sharper images.
- Greener choice — contains 19% total recycled content.
- The information contained herein is subject to change without notice. The only warranties for HP products and services are set forth in the express warranty statements accompanying such products and services. Nothing herein should be construed as constituting an additional warranty. HP shall not be liable for technical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein.
|model name||35A (CB435A)|
|maximum yield per unit||1,500 pages|
|print technology||laser printer/copier/fax|
|Eco-conscious||Recycled Content; CPG Compliant|
|compatible machine models||HP models: LaserJet: M1005, P1002, P1003, P1004, P1005, P1006, P1007, P1008, P1009; Canon models: CP1200D II, CP1213D III, CP1215, LBP3050, LBP3100, LBP3150|
|postconsumer recycled content||0%|
|total recycled content||19%|
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
number of cartridges
- HP's first personal LaserJet toner cartridge with built-in intelligence enables a host of time-saving features.
- Built-in intelligence helps you manage supplies proactively—you have the supplies you need when you need them.
- Spherically-shaped HP monochrome toner produces bold, crisp text and sharper images every time you print.
This product offers
Page yield (black and white): 1,500 pages *
HP Planet Partners
Get free cartridge recycling through HP Planet Partners. For more information, visit http://www.hp.com/recycle.
- HP LaserJet P1005 Printer
Operating temperature range
50 to 90.5°F
Storage temperature range
-4 to 104°F
Operating humidity range
20 to 80% RH
10 to 90% RH
This HP product is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship
What's in the box
Toner cartridge; Recycling guide
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability