Crayola® Dream-Makers® Learning Guide — After School Item # 637125
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Encourages the growth of creative and learning development in K-6th grade children
- Also provides opportunities for students to exhibit their own work.
- Each book contains 104 pages of comprehensive lesson plans. Includes objectives, standards, word lists, background information, preparation, assessments, extensions, additional resources, diagrams, tips and more — everything needed to deliver lessons.
- Each lesson is in a full 4-page spread, so it's complete, comprehensive, organized and time-saving.
- Fosters critical thinking, problem posing, problem solving and decision-making.
- Includes activities that make the best use of the time before and after school.
- Photographs of outcomes by younger and older students.
- Complete instructions for 3 grade levels: K-2, 3-4, 5-6
|Eco-conscious||less harsh chemicals|
|educational content||problem solving|
|eco-label/standard||AP Certified Non-toxic|
|size||8 1/2" x 11"|
|age recommendation||4-12 years|
|number of pages||104|