This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
QuickBooks® Desktop Pro With Enhanced Payroll 2017, Traditional Disc Item # 637943
Keep your business's finances in order with this in-depth payroll program
- Helps you organize your company's finances in a single location.
- Payroll Enhanced makes it easy to pay employees, file payroll taxes and generate instant W-2 forms. Requires FEIN (Federal Employer Identification Number) and valid credit or debit card. Check stock sold separately.
- Supports data import from spreadsheets for simple access to important information.
- Includes a 1-year Payroll Enhanced subscription for 1 employee. Add more employees to accommodate your entire team (additional employee access sold separately).
|additional requirements||Adobe Reader 8 or later; Internet Explorer 11 (32 bit)|
|Bundle Support||Enhanced Payroll|
|full version/upgrade||full version|
|License Quantity||1 User|
|License Type||Box Pack|
|memory requirements||4 GB|
|minimum hard disk space||2.5 GB|
|minimum processor compatibility||2.4GHz processor or better|
|minimum resolution required||1280 x 1024|
|operating system compatibility||Windows 7 Service Pack 1; Windows Server 2008 R2 Service Pack 1; Windows Server 2012 R2; Windows 8.1 Update 1; Windows 10; Windows Server 2016 (Technical Preview 4)|
|release date||October 2, 2016|
|Software Main Type||Management|
|Software Name||QuickBooks Desktop 2017 Pro|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|
The QuickBooks Desktop you know and love
New to QuickBooks?
Organize everything in one place- Easily create and customize estimates, invoices, and statements.
- Manage vendors and expenses easily - enter, track, and pay bills.
- Get complete and reliable records at tax time.
- Download your online banking transactions directly into QuickBooks.1
Track how your business is doing- Get the information you need with easy-to-use reports.
- Get an end to end view of all income related transactions with Income Tracker.
- See your complete business performance in one click with Insights Home Page.
Automated Reports (New – 2017)- The new Scheduled Reports Center allows you to customize your reports and schedule them to be generated and emailed automatically.
- The Scheduled Reports Center allows you to see all your scheduled reports in one place and shows you which ones are active.
- Getting answers about your business is easy when you schedule reports to be emailed automatically.
Smart Search (New – 2017)- Begin typing a name and QuickBooks automatically fills in the rest. Save time with faster searching.
- Memorizing account numbers can be a pain. Now you won’t need to search the full chart of accounts to find that one client or memorize the exact name of every account or item.
- Also you can now search between values to find a transaction without having to remember the exact amount.
Paychecks in 3 easy steps- Create unlimited paychecks
- Just enter hours and approve salaries
- Print paychecks instantly
Pay Payroll Taxes- Calculates federal and state payroll taxes
- Click to pay taxes electronically
File Payroll Tax Forms- Automatically fills in the latest federal and state tax forms for you
- Click to file federal and state tax forms electronically
Additional Features & Benefits- Unlimited payroll runs
- Pay 1 employee and easily add more (nominal fees apply)
- Track job costs within QuickBooks
- Get instant W-2s at year end
- Free support from payroll experts
- 60 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Works within QuickBooks—no double entry
- Requires Internet access
Windows 7 SP1, 8.1 Update 1, or 10 (all 32-bit & 64-bit)
Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1, 2012 R2, 2016 (technical Preview 4)
2.4 GHz processor
4 GB of RAM
2.5 GB disk space recommended (additional space required for data files)
1280x1024 or higher screen resolution, extended monitor is supported
4x DVD-ROM drive
Online features require Internet access
Product registration required
*One user included; option to add up to two additional licenses for Pro and four for Premier - sold separately. All copies of QuickBooks must be the same version-year
INTEGRATION WITH OTHER SOFTWARE
Microsoft Word and Excel integration requires Office 2010, 2013, 2016, or Office 365 (32 and 64 bit)
Synchronization with Outlook requires QuickBooks Contact Sync for Outlook 2010 (32-bit) downloadable for free at: www.quickbooks.com/contact_sync
E-mail Estimates, Invoices and other forms with Microsoft Outlook 2010-2013, Microsoft Outlook with Office 365, Gmail, Yahoo! Mail, and Outlook.com, and other SMTP supporting email clients
Compatible with QuickBooks Point of Sale version 10.0-12.0
Transfer data directly from Quicken 2014-2016, QuickBooks 4.0-16.0 and Microsoft Excel 2010, 2013, and 2016
BROWSER REQUIREMENT –
Internet Explorer 11 (32 bit)
General Intuit QuickBooks Payroll Enhanced Service Disclosure:
QuickBooks Payroll Enhanced requires a payroll subscription, Internet access, Federal Employer Identification Number (FEIN), supported version of QuickBooks Desktop Pro updated to the most current maintenance release, and valid debit/credit card on file for processing payroll. Not compatible with QuickBooks online and Mac editions. Check stock sold separately. Plus sales tax where applicable. Pricing varies depending on number of employees. State forms available for most states; see www.quickbooks.com/taxforms for complete list of supported forms. QuickBooks Desktop Pro supports a maximum of 14,500 employees, customers, vendors and other names combined. However, performance may slow when processing files containing more than 100 employees. 24/7 access is subject to occasional downtime due to systems and servers maintenance. E-file and e-pay features are available for federal and select state taxes. Please check availability at www.payroll.com/fileandpay. You may need to register with tax agencies in order to use e-file and e-pay features. To create W-2s, active subscription required or additional fees may apply. You are responsible for printing W-2s for your employees and filing with the IRS. After the first year, your subscription will automatically renew each year at the then-current price using the billing info we have on file at the time of your renewal, unless you cancel. Call us anytime at 866-223-5562 to cancel your payroll subscription. Note that you must activate this payroll subscription within 60 days of purchase or by May 31, 2018, whichever comes first. Terms and conditions, features, support, pricing, and service options subject to change without notice.
*Includes 1 employee and easily add more. Nominal fees apply. See current prices at www.payroll.com. After the first year, your subscription will automatically renew at the then-current rate until you cancel. To cancel, call 866-223-5562.
*If you are not completely satisfied, simply return the product to Intuit with a dated receipt within 60 days of purchase for a partial refund (excludes employees and other connected services fees)
*Active subscription required or additional fees may apply. You are responsible for printing W-2s for your employees and filing with the IRS.
*E-file and e-pay features are available for federal and select state taxes. Please check availability at www.payroll.com/fileandpay. You may need to register with tax agencies in order to use e-file and e-pay features.
*Transfer data directly from Quicken 2014-2016, QuickBooks 4.0-15.0 and Microsoft Excel 2007-2013
- 1 Download your data from participating banks until May 2020. Online services will vary by participating financial institutions or other parties and may be subject to application approval, additional terms, conditions and fees.