D-Link AirPremier DAP-2695 IEEE 802.11ac 1.27 Gbit/s Wireless Access Point - ISM Band - UNII Band Item # 638055
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
The DAP-2695 is a versatile, high power outdoor access point designed for harsh conditions, it is the ideal solution for creating hot spots or extending wireless networks outdoors.
|Antenna Gain||4 dBi; 6 dBi|
|form factor||Wall Mountable|
|Input Voltage||48 V DC|
|ISM Maximum Frequency||2.48 GHz|
|ISM Minimum Frequency||2.40 GHz|
|Management||Telnet; SNMP; View Module - Private MIB; AP Manager II; AP Array; Web-based Management; VLAN|
|manufacturer||D-Link Systems, Inc|
|ports||2 10/100/1000 Ethernet (RJ-45); 1 management|
|Power Over Ethernet (PoE) Supported||PoE+|
|Total Number of Antennas||6|
|UNII Maximum Frequency||5.85 GHz|
|UNII Minimum Frequency||5.15 GHz|
|Weight (Approximate)||2.52 lb|
|Wireless LAN Standard||IEEE 802.11ac|
|Wireless Security||WPA-Personal; WPA-Enterprise; WPA2-Personal; WPA2-Enterprise; 64/128-bit WEP; MAC Address Access Control; Network Access Protection (NAP); RADIUS|
|Wireless Transmission Speed||1.27 Gbit/s|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|
The DAP-2695 AirPremier AC1750 Concurrent Dual Band PoE Access Point is designed to support small to medium business or enterprise environments by providing network administrators with secure and manageable dual-band wireless LAN options, and utilizing the cutting-edge speed of IEEE 802.11ac wireless technology.
Super-fast Wireless AC PerformanceThe DAP-2695 delivers reliable, high-speed wireless performance using the latest 802.11ac standards with maximum wireless signal rates of up to 450 Mbps over the 2.4 GHz band, and 1300 Mbps over the 5 GHz band1 . This, coupled with support for the Wi-Fi Multimedia™ (WMM) Quality of Service (QoS) feature, makes it an ideal access point for audio, video, and voice applications. When enabled, QoS allows the DAP-2695 to automatically prioritize network traffic according to the level of interactive streaming, such as Voice over IP (VoIP). The QoS feature can be adjusted through the DAP- 2695’s web GUI using a drop-down menu option to select customized priority rules. Additionally, the DAP-2695 supports load balancing to ensure maximum performance by limiting the maximum number of users per access point.
The DAP-2695 also supports advanced radio management features such as band steering and airtime fairness. Band steering detects and steers 5 GHz capable clients away from the overcrowded 2.4 GHz network to the less congested 5 GHz network. Airtime fairness allocates time equally among clients, so each client can transmit at its highest speed regardless of location or 802.11 standard version.
Versatile Access Point FunctionalityThe DAP-2695 allows network administrators to deploy a highly manageable and extremely robust simultaneous dual-band wireless network. All six antennas on the DAP-2695 are detachable and can provide optimal wireless coverage over either the 2.4 GHz (802.11g, and 802.11n) or the 5 GHz (802.11a, 802.11n, and 802.11ac) band. Enclosed in a plenum-rated metal chassis, the DAP-2695 adheres to strict fire codes for placement in air passageways2 . For advanced installations, the DAP-2695 has integrated 802.3at Power over Ethernet (PoE+) support, allowing this device to be installed in areas where power outlets are not readily available.
SecurityTo help maintain a secure wireless network, the DAP-2695 supports both Personal and Enterprise versions of WPA and WPA2 (802.11i), with support for RADIUS server backend and a built-in internal RADIUS server allowing users to create their accounts within the device itself. This access point also includes MAC address filtering, wireless LAN segmentation, SSID broadcast disable, rogue AP detection, and wireless broadcast scheduling to further protect your wireless network. The DAP-2695 includes support for up to eight VLANs per band for implementing multiple SSIDs to further help segment users on the network. It also includes a wireless client isolation mechanism, which limits direct client-to-client communication. Additionally, the DAP-2695 supports Network Access Protection (NAP), a feature of Windows Server® 2008, allowing network administrators to define multiple levels of network access based on individual client’s need.
Multiple Operation Modes
To maximize total return on investment, the DAP-2695 can be configured to optimize network performance based on any one of its multiple operation modes: Access Point, Wireless Distribution System (WDS) with Access Point, WDS/Bridge (No AP Broadcasting), and Wireless Client. With WDS support, network administrators can set up multiple DAP-2695 access points throughout a facility and configure them to bridge with one another while also providing network access to individual clients. The DAP-2695 also supports advanced features such as load balancing and redundancy, for fail-safe wireless connectivity.
Network ManagementNetwork administrators have multiple options for managing the DAP-2695 Access Point, including Web (HTTP), Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), which provides a secure connection to the Internet, Secure Shell (SSH), which provides a secure channel between local and remote computers, and Telnet. For advanced network management, administrators can use the D-Link Central Wi-Fi Manager controller software to configure and manage multiple access points from a single location. Scalable and flexible, Central WiFiManager is accessible anytime, anywhere, though the Internet by using a web browser. In addition to a streamlined management process, Central Wi-Fi Manager software provides enterprise-level features, including bandwidth optimization, captive portal, and RF optimization. Also available is AP Array, allowing the management of a set of network devices as a single group for easy configuration and deployment. The DAP-2695 also has a wireless scheduler feature for power saving and added security.
With simultaneous dual-band functionality, PoE support, extensive manageability, versatile operation modes, and solid security enhancements, the DAP-2695 provides small to medium business and enterprise environments with a business-class solution for deploying a wireless network.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
D-Link offers a Limited Lifetime Warranty on the DAP-2695 Access Point to further its commitment to product quality and long-term customer confidence.
High Performance Connectivity
• IEEE 802.11ac wireless
• Up to 1750 Mbps combined speeds
• 2 Gigabit LAN ports
Designed for Business-class Environments
• Simultaneous dual-band connectivity for increased network capacity
• Console port for debugging
• Rugged metal housing
• Plenum-rated chassis
• Ideal for indoor deployment2
• Traffic control/QoS
• Internal RADIUS server
• Web redirection
Trusted Security Features
• WPA/WPA2 - Enterprise/Personal
• WPA2 - PSK/AES over WDS
• MAC address filtering
• Network Access Protection (NAP)
• ARP spoofing prevention
• WLAN partition
• Supports 802.3at Power over Ethernet
• Wall mounting bracket included
• 802.11a/b/g/n/ac wireless1
• RJ45 console port
• 2 Gigabit LAN Port (One PoE port supported)
• 2.4 GHz wireless
• 5 GHz wireless
• IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac3
• IEEE 802.3u/ab/at
Wireless Frequency Range
• 2.4 GHz band: 2.4 GHz to 2.4835 GHz
• 5 GHz band: 5.15 to 5.35 GHz, 5.47 to 5.85 GHz4
• Three 4 dBi for 2.4 GHz
• Three 6 dBi for 5 GHz
• SSID broadcast disable
• MAC address access control
• Network Access Protection (NAP)
• Internal RADIUS server
• Secure Telnet (SSH)
• Secure HTTP (HTTPS)
• Traffic control
• D-Link Central WiFiManager
• AP Array
Physical and Environmental
• 7.48 x 1.44 x 7.82 inches (190 x 36.5 x 198.8 mm)
• 2.52 lbs (1140 grams) with antennas
• 48 V DC +/- 10%
• AC/DC power adapter (included) connected directly to AP
• PoE injector (not included) connected to LAN1 port5
• Power over Ethernet switch (not included) connected to LAN1 port. PoE switch must support 802.3at PoE+
Maximum Transmit Output Power
• FCC at 2.4 GHz: 27.5 dBm (with 3 streams)
• ETSI at 2.4 GHz: 15.5 dBm (with 3 streams)
• FCC at 5 GHz: 27.5 dBm (with 3 streams)
• ETSI at 5 GHz: 24.5 dBm (with 3 streams)
• Operating: 32 to 104 °F (0 to 40 °C)
• Storage: -4 to 149 °F (-20 to 65 °C)
• Operating: 10% to 90% non-condensing
• Storage: 5% to 95% non-condensing
• Wi-Fi® Certified
• Limited Lifetime6
• AirPremier AC1750 Concurrent Dual Band PoE Access Poin
• 1-Port Gigabit PoE Injector 802.3af/att
- 1 Maximum wireless signal rate derived from IEEE standard 802.11 and 802.11ac specifications. Actual data throughput will vary. Network conditions and environmental factors, including volume of network traffic, building materials and construction, and network overhead, lower actual data throughput rate. Environmental factors will adversely affect wireless signal range.
- 2 This unit is designed for indoor environments, you might violate local regulatory requirements by deploying this unit in outdoor environments.
- 3 Maximum wireless signal rate derived from IEEE standard 802.11 and draft 802.11ac specifications. Actual data throughput will vary. Network conditions and environmental factors, including volume of network traffic, building materials and construction, and network overhead, lower actual data throughput rate. Environmental factors will adversely affect wireless signal range.
- 4 Please note that operating frequency ranges vary depending on the regulations of individual countries and jurisdictions. The DAP-2695 may not support the 5.25-5.35 GHz and 5.47-5.725 GHz frequency ranges in certain regions.
- 5 Effective hardware revision A2 and higher, PoE injector is not included with the access point.
- 6 Limited Lifetime Warranty available only in the U.S.A.