This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards Everything now!
Belkin Printer Cable Item # 638134
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
This cable links your IEEE 1284 printer with a Centronics 36-port to your PC with a DB25 port. Cable features an exclusive wiring design and cable technology that guarantees optimal performance and data transfer. Cable provides a 10 times faster data-transfer rate when compared with noncompliant IEEE 1284 cables. State-of-the-art-wiring design ensures 100 percent compatibility with all devices. Gold-plated copper contacts provide maximum conductivity and keep data loss to a minimum. Oversized ergonomic thumbscrews make installation a breeze. Molded strain relief and PVC overmolding ensure a lifetime of error-free data transmission. 28 AWG stranded tinned copper conductors are individually insulated in polypropylene to minimize cross talk. Ground indents provide excellent conductivity and retention with mating conductors. PVC premold encapsulates individual conductors to ensure electrical isolation and relieve stress.
|Connector||25 pin D-Sub (DB-25) - male|
|Connector (Second End)||36 pin Centronics - male|
|Connector on First End||1 x 25-pin DB-25 Male|
|Connector on Second End||1 x 36-pin Centronics Male|
|manufacturer||Belkin International, Inc|
|warranty length||limited lifetime|
Product Q & A
From the Manufacturer|
Featuring our exclusive wiring design and cable technology, this Cable guarantees optimal performance and data transfer. It links your IEEE-1284 printer's Centronics-36 port to your PC's DB25 port.
- Ten times faster data transfer when compared with non-compliant IEEE 1284 cables.
- State-of-the-art-wiring design ensures 100% compatibility with all devices 100% of the time.
- Gold plated copper contacts provide maximum conductivity and keep data loss to a minimum.
- A Belkin certified lifetime warranty.
- IEEE 1284 compliant printer cable.
- Oversized ergonomic thumbscrews make installation a breeze.
- Flextec™ PVC rubberized cable jacket is extremely flexible for use in tight areas.
- Molded strain relief and PVC overmolding to ensure a lifetime of error-free data transmission.
- 28 AWG stranded tinned copper conductors are individually insulated in polypropylene to minimize cross talk, ensuring high-speed, error-free transmission.
- Ground indents provide excellent conductivity and retention with mating conductors.
- PVC premold encapsulates individual conductors to ensure electrical isolation and relieve stress.
- Aluminum undermold shielding helps to meet FCC requirements on EMI/RFI interference.
- Double shielded braid and foil to meet IEEE 1284 specifications, and ensure compliance with FCC requirements, reducing EMI/RFI.
- 18 tightly woven conductor pairs have each data line paired with a ground line to minimize cross talk, noise and other interference, ensuring error-free printing.