- Prints forms up to 5 pages thick. This 9-pin impact printer can print forms and other carbon-copy documents up to 5 pages in length. With rugged construction, it is engineered to handle demanding jobs in a demanding work environment.
- Steady print speed ? up to 337 characters per second. Printing as fast as 337 cps (characters per second), this powerhouse performs at speeds that should help you get even those large projects done right on schedule.
- 240 dpi maximum resolution for bold printouts. 240 dpi resolution will help ensure that all your business forms, spreadsheets, contracts and work tickets come out clearly and legibly?and that all pages are printed with crisp, readable text.
- Parallel, serial and USB interfaces provide easy connectivity. Connect quickly and easily to virtually any computer with a standard USB, parallel or serial connection.
- Durable design saves you time and money. The LX-300+ II comes with an MTBF (mean time between failure) rating of 6,000 power-on hours, offering you built-in reliability and sparing you the time and expense of frequent repairs.
- Measures: 6 3/8"H x 14 1/2"W x 10 7/8"D.
- Backed by the manufacturer's 2-year limited warranty.
|connector type||parallel; serial (RS232); USB 2.0|
|dimensions||6.38"H x 14.5"W x 10.88"D|
|maximum black and white print resolution||240 x 240 dpi|
|maximum black and white print speed||337 cps|
|maximum sheet size||8.5" (roll)|
|operating system compatibility||Windows NT 4.0; Windows 98; Windows 2000; Windows XP|
|printing application||special formats|
|starter ribbon included||yes|
|warranty length||2-year limited|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability