HP 50g Graphing Calculator Item # 641610
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
HP's most powerful new graphing calculator
- 2.5MB total memory gives you extra capability to solve complex problems. Includes 512KB RAM plus 2MB flash ROM.
- 131 x 80 pixel display for viewing calculations and graphs. The large, high-contrast display offers adjustable type size.
- Large equation library and over 2,300 built-in functions help simplify your calculations. Powerful tools include HP Solve, structured programming and Computer Algebra System. Built-in lessons and step-by-step problem solving provide help when you need it.
- Choose between 3 data-entry modes: RPN, algebraic and textbook. Choose the input mode that works best for you.
- Intelligent editor lets you cut, paste and copy objects. Plus, it allows you to isolate and evaluate sub-expressions.
- Built in serial and USB ports to transfer data easily and flexibly. There is also an SD card slot for expanding memory capacity, and includes card-formatting functions.
|Operations/Functionality||Vector operations:Rectangular/polar; Matrix operations:Includes symbolic matrices Graphing features:; 2-D function; polar; Parametric plot; 3-D; Differential Equation; Bar plot; Histogram; scatter plot Math features:; Log; n!; Fractions; Trigonometric functions/inverses; Hyperbolics/inverses; HP Solve application (root finder); Numeric Iintegration; Symbolic integration; Numeric differentiation; Symbolic differentiation; Complex number functions; Polynomial Root Finder; Taylor series; Floor; Bit|
|power source||AAA batteries|
|number of batteries required||4|
|memory capacity||512 KB; 2 MB|
|battery type||alkaline AAA|
|package contents||50G Graphing Calculator; Pouch; 4 x Batteries; User Manual; CD (connectivity software and Advanced User Guide); USB connectivity kit with USB cable|
|Product Name||50G Graphing Calculator|
|postconsumer recycled content||0%|
|memory type||RAM; ROM|
|total recycled content||0%|
|display size||9 line x 33 characters|
|number of functions||2300|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|Show More ▾|
Product Q & A
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
in the fourth row of keys from the top of the keyboard). This command generates a species of spreadsheet corresponding to rows and columns of a matrix.
This HP Calculator does not calculate Structural problems design of beams.