- 2.5MB total memory gives you extra capability to solve complex problems. Includes 512KB RAM plus 2MB flash ROM.
- 131 x 80 pixel display for viewing calculations and graphs. The large, high-contrast display offers adjustable type size.
- Large equation library and over 2,300 built-in functions help simplify your calculations. Powerful tools include HP Solve, structured programming and Computer Algebra System. Built-in lessons and step-by-step problem solving provide help when you need it.
- Choose between 3 data-entry modes: RPN, algebraic and textbook. Choose the input mode that works best for you.
- Intelligent editor lets you cut, paste and copy objects. Plus, it allows you to isolate and evaluate sub-expressions.
- Built in serial and USB ports to transfer data easily and flexibly. There is also an SD card slot for expanding memory capacity, and includes card-formatting functions.
|display size||9 line x 33 characters|
|power source||AAA batteries|
|battery type||alkaline AAA|
|number of batteries required||4|
|warranty length||1-yr limited|
|postconsumer recycled content||0%|
|total recycled content||0%|
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
in the fourth row of keys from the top of the keyboard). This command generates a species of spreadsheet corresponding to rows and columns of a matrix.
This HP Calculator does not calculate Structural problems design of beams.
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability