DescriptionThe HON® 10500 Series features versatile laminate furniture pieces that can be configured to support any office arrangement. Constructed from scratch- and stain-resistant laminate that boasts a strong inner frame construction for years of trouble-free performance. Square edges and full modesty panels give this series a clean, streamlined look. Scratch-resistant, spill-resistant, and wear-resistant laminate boasts a strong inner frame construction for years of trouble-free performance. Each piece is sold individually.
- Adjustable hex leveling glides with a 3/4" range allow the bookcase to be easily leveled without lifting it.
- Inside shelf dimensions are 12 1/2"H x 33 5/8"W x 11 5/8"D.
- SCS Indoor Advantage — for products that meet standards for low emissions of volatile organic compounds (VOCs).
- BIFMA level 2 — for furniture products with multiple environmental and social attributes — ranked in three tiers: level 1, 2 or 3.
- Greener choice — contains 38% total recycled content with 3% postconsumer recycled content.
|collection name||10500 Series|
|Eco-conscious||Recycled ContentLess Harsh Chemicals|
|dimensions||71"H x 36"W x 13 1/8"D|
|total recycled content||38%|
|weight capacity per shelf||100 lb|
|total number of shelves||5|
|eco-label/standard||SCS Indoor Advantage; BIFMA level 2|
|number of adjustable shelves||4|
|manufacturer||The HON Company|
|postconsumer recycled content||3%|
|warranty length||full lifetime|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability