Shell Education The Reading Makeover, Grades 1-12 Item # 646829
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Help all your students develop a lifetime passion for reading with this resource book's strategies. Research-based techniques guide teachers in building a curriculum that serves a wide variety of readers.
- Practical guide helps teachers motivate students and build reading confidence.
- Research-based techniques cover important instructional topics to accommodate a wide range of learners. Guidelines help revamp your reading program with data on gender differences, obtaining material for a class library, creating low-pressure reading environments and the benefits and shortfalls of technology integration.
- Strategies help students engage fully with fictional and informational texts. Provides methods to strengthen academic vocabulary, build test-taking and study skills and foster a love of reading.
- Meets Common Core standards.
- Ideal for teachers in grades 1 through 12.
|age recommendation||4 - 18 years|
|grade||1st grade; 2nd grade; 3rd grade; 4th grade; 5th grade; 6th grade; 7th grade; 8th grade; 9th grade; 10th grade; 11th grade; 12th grade|
|number of pages||208|
|size||9 1/4" x 7 3/8"|
|subject||professional development; reading|