- Home /
- Product Details
- Top-performing Intel Core i7 processor. Handles the demands of today's complex software. Remain productive while multitasking.
- 12GB of memory lets you run your most demanding programs.
- 1TB hard drive holds thousands of songs, photos and documents.
- Features Wireless-N (802.11n) for high-performance, cable-free networking. Access wireless networks to share files, surf the Web and exchange e-mail. Fully compatible with 802.11 b/g. Wired connectivity is also supported.
- Plays and burns CDs and DVDs.
- Use the memory card reader to transfer your digital photos, music and other files from 19 types of memory cards.
- Offers 6 USB 3.0 ports for ultra-fast data transfers. USB 3.0 is up to 10 times faster than USB 2.0, yet is fully compatible with USB 2.0 devices.
- HDMI port lets you view videos and photos on your HDTV. (HDMI cable sold separately.)
- Features Bluetooth® 4.0 wireless for short-range wireless data transfers at up to 30' with other Bluetooth-enabled devices, such as phones, speakers and printers.
- Experience immersive sound with Waves MaxxAudio®.
- Includes multimedia keyboard and laser mouse.
- Microsoft® Windows® 8.1 operating system.
- Intel, the Intel Logo, Intel Inside, Intel Core, and Core Inside are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.
|processor speed||3.4 GHz|
|maximum memory capacity||32 GB|
|hard drive type||hard drive|
|wired connectivity||10/100/1000 Ethernet|
|video hardware||nVidia GeForce GT 635|
|peripherals included||multimedia keyboard; laser mouse|
|wireless connectivity||802.11b/g/n; Bluetooth|
|operating system details||Windows 8.1|
|memory type||DDR3 SDRAM|
|processor type||Intel Core i7|
|hard drive capacity||1 TB|
|memory card reader||Yes|
|processor model||Core i7-4770|
|ports||6 USB 3.0; 4 USB 2.0; 1 HDMI|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|audio hardware||Waves MaxxAudio|
|Operating Systems||Windows 8|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability