This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards Everything now!
- Home /
- Product Details
The HPE 3600 SI Switch Series delivers resiliency, security, and reliability at the enterprise edge. This Basic Layer 3 Fast Ethernet switch series supports IRF stacking, Static & RIP Routing, ACLs, IPv6, and PoE+. The 3600 SI Switch Series can be managed with the optional HPE Intelligent Management Center (IMC) Software Platform for a single view of your entire network.
|Compatible Rack Unit||1U|
|Ethernet Technology||Fast Ethernet; Gigabit Ethernet|
|Expansion Slot Type||SFP|
|Media Type Supported||Twisted Pair; Optical Fiber|
|model||3600-24 v2 SI|
|Network Technology||10/100Base-TX; 1000Base-X; 1000Base-T|
|Number of SFP Slots||4|
|Number of Total Expansion Slots||4|
|Port/Expansion Slot Details||24 x Fast Ethernet Network; 4 x Gigabit Ethernet Expansion Slot; 2 x Gigabit Ethernet Network|
|power source||Power Supply|
|Product Series||3600 SI|
|Shared SFP Slot||Yes|
|Total Number of Network Ports||24|
|warranty length||limited lifetime|
|Weight (Approximate)||11.02 lb|
|What's Included||3600-24 v2 SI Switch; Mounting Hardware|
HPE FlexNetwork 3600 24 v2 SI Switch
|The HPE 3600 SI Switch Series delivers resiliency, security, and reliability at the enterprise edge. This Basic Layer 3 Fast Ethernet switch series supports IRF stacking, Static & RIP Routing, ACLs, IPv6, and PoE+. The 3600 SI Switch Series can be managed with the optional HPE Intelligent Management Center (IMC) Software Platform for a single view of your entire network.|
Resilient Basic Layer 3 Fast Ethernet Access Layer Switches
- The HPE 3600 SI Switch Series delivers resiliency, security, and reliability at the enterprise edge.
- The 3600 SI Switch Series comes with 24 or 48 ports switching at 10/100 and 4 SFP Gigabit Ethernet ports for stacking and uplinks and up to 720 W of PoE+ power with external EPS/RPS.
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Intelligent Resilient Fabric (IRF) virtualizes up to nine physical switches into one logical device for simpler, flatter, and more agile networks.
- Basic Layer 3 features include support for static and RIP routing.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty and no software licensing required.
Enhanced Quality of Service (QoS)
- The HPE 3600 SI Switch Series supports advanced, classifier-based QoS which directs traffic using multiple match criteria based on Layer 2, 3, and 4 information. These switches apply QoS policies such as setting priority level and rate limit to selected traffic on a per-port or per-VLAN basis.
- Provides traffic prioritization with congestion actions: strict priority (SP), weighted round robin (WRR), weighted fair queuing (WFQ), and weighted random early discard (WRED).
Integrated and Distributed Security Enforcement
- The HPE 3600 SI Switch Series supports flexible authentication methods including 802.1X, and MAC and Web for greater, policy-driven application security.
- Identity-driven security and access control with automatic VLAN assignment and per-user ACLs allows access to specific network services without risking network security.
- Security features include: IP source guard, STP BPDU port protection, and RADIUS/HWTACACS.
Single View of the Network
- The HPE 3600 SI Switch Series can be seamlessly managed with the optional HPE Intelligent Management Center (IMC) Software Platform to provide end-to-end network transparency with consistent network experience through comprehensive configuration, compliance and policy management.
- RMON and sFlow provides advanced monitoring and reporting capabilities for statistics, history, alarms, and events.
(24) RJ-45 autosensing 10/100 ports
(2) SFP dual-personality 10/100/1000 ports
(2) SFP 1000 Mbps ports
|Memory and processor||
storage: 256 MB SDRAM, 128 MB flash
Packet buffer size: 2 MB
100 Mb Latency: < 6 µs
1000 Mb Latency: < 5 µs
|Throughput||up to 9.5 Mpps|
|Routing/switching capacity||12.8 Gbps|
|Switch fabric speed||27.5 Gbps|
IMC - Intelligent Management Center
|Input voltage||100 - 240 VAC, rated|
|Operating temperature range||0 to 50°C|
|Operating humidity range||5 to 95% (noncondensing)|
|Power consumption||26 W (maximum)|
|Heat dissipation||89 BTU/hr (93.9 kJ/hr)|
|Product dimensions (H x W x D)||17.32 x 10.24 x 1.72 in|
- (1) HPE FlexNetwork 3600-24 v2 SI Switch
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability