- Feel good choosing recycled bonded leather with comfortable foam cushioning. This environmentally conscious chair features Antigua bonded leather seating surfaces made from recycled leather and leather scraps.
- Seat height adjusts with a simple touch.
- Adjustable tilt angle and tension with lock let you find your optimal position.
- Lumbar feature supports your lower back and enhances the natural curve of your spine.
- Recommended for moderate use 3-6 hours per day.
- Meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA Performance Standards. Chair has met quality standards for safety and durability established by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) and the Business and Institutional Furniture Manufacturers Association (BIFMA).
- Dual-wheel casters on a 5-star nylon base for added stability.
- Waterfall seat cushion slopes slightly downward to help reduce stress on your legs.
- Easy assembly instructions are included.
- Weight capacity tested to support up to 250 lbs.
- Backed by the manufacturer's 5-year limited warranty.
- GREENGUARD — For products that meet strict indoor air quality guidelines.
|adjustable tilt angle||yes|
|chair back style||high-back|
|waterfall seat cushion||yes|
|adjustable height range||44 1/2" - 48"|
|adjustable tilt tension||yes|
|adjustable arm height||no|
|adjustable back height||no|
|seat material||Bonded Leather|
|adjustable arm width||no|
|adjustable seat back depth||no|
|adjustable back angle||yes|
|postconsumer recycled content||0%|
|meets/exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standards||yes|
|Eco-conscious||Less Harsh Chemicals|
|recommended daily usage||3-6 hours (moderate)|
|seat size||21 1/4"W x 20 7/8"D|
|dimensions||48"H x 28 3/8"W x 30 7/10"D|
|distributor||Swinton Avenue Trading Ltd., Inc.|
|back cushion height||28 3/4 inches|
|adjustable knee tilt||no|
|total recycled content||0%|
|adjustable seat height||pneumatic/1-touch|
|adjustable forward tilt||no|
|warranty length||5-year limited|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability