- Home /
- Product Details
- 35 reproducible dot-to-dot activities giving students repeated math practice.
- Students complete a page of math problems, then use the answers to connect the dots and reveal a mystery picture.
- Activities help boost computational skills in 2- and 3-digit addition and subtraction (with and without regrouping).
- Automatic recall of multiplication and division facts are also incorporated in the puzzles.
- Self-checking activities are perfect for centers and independent practice.
|age recommendation||5-8 years|
|grade||kindergarten; 1st grade; 2nd grade; 3rd grade|
|number of pages||80|
|size||8 1/2" x 11"|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability