Evan-Moor® Sequencing, Cut And Paste Activities Item # 655970
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
How did the caterpillar become a butterfly?
- Ask your students to put a sequence of 4 pictures in the right order and they'll tell you. Just 1 of the 20 activities that are open-ended to invite your kindergarten and first grade students to cut and paste a series of simple, charming illustrations. Some of the picture stories included are: a dog washing his car, a rabbit eating an ice cream cone, a bear going skiing, as well as a child opening a present and a child building a sand castle.
- Encourages children to explore various ways pictures on certain pages may be sequenced.
- Sequence 3-part, 4-part and 5-part picture stories.
- Use the picture for discussion — practice oral language skills.
- Increases vocabulary using the finished picture stories as a basis for writing stories.