Evan-Moor® Daily Summer Activities, Moving From PreK To Kindergarten Item # 656725
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Keep learning alive during the summer time
- Includes 10 weeks of appropriate, teacher-developed practice activities in major subject areas.
- Helps your child make a successful transition from one grade to the next.
- Includes practice for 2 or 3 letters of the alphabet each week. Learn tracing letters, listening for letter sounds, sequencing events and 1 word to spell each week. It also contains simple picture directions to complete and a drawing.
- Includes oral language skills. Teach them how to respond to pictures, words and stories.
- Includes mathematics. Learn number recognition, counting patterns, sorting, beginning addition, recognizing shapes and pennies.
|educational content||addition; general mathematics; grammar; language|
|size||8 1/2" x 11"|
|age recommendation||4 years|
|number of pages||144|