Evan-Moor® Early Learning Resources, Sequencing Item # 656985
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Sequencing practice — picture stories or simple word stories — provides young learners with many important skills
- A wide variety of reproducible cut-and-paste sequencing activities for children from preschool to beginning readers.
- Divided to the progressively difficult sections. Includes real-life sequencing experiences, 3-part, 4-part and 6- part picture stories, sequencing words into sentences, and sentences into simple stories.
- Fun, instructive illustrations throughout.
- "Beginning Sequencing" — teaching ideas for sequencing real-life events and full-page picture cards for sequencing 3 popular nursery rhymes. "Picture Stories" — reproducible cut-and-paste pages begin with four 3-part picture stories and progress to six 4-part and ten 6-part stories. "What Happens Next?" — students either cut & paste or draw to show what follows pictured events. "Make a Sentence" — students cut out words and past in order to tell about a picture. "Beginning vocabulary" — sentence
- Complete step-by-step directions and all the patterns you need are included.