Evan-Moor® More Read And Understand Stories And Activities, Grade 1 Item # 657005
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Provides teachers with a comprehensive resource of stories and skills pages to supplement any core reading program
- Features 23 stories, each followed by 4 or 5 pages of activities for practicing reading skills.
- Stories range from fantasy to the real-life activities experienced by children of this age.
- Each story consists of 4 half-page sheets, suitable for cutting apart to make little individual books.
- Practice activities for every story include a comprehension page and a word family page.
- Activities for practicing reading skills include comprehension, vocabulary development, phonetic elements and word attack skills. Other skills practiced are sequencing events, compound words, possessives, rhyming, classification and following directions.
- A complete list of skills practiced is given in the table of contents for each book.
- An answer key is also provided.
|grade||kindergarten; 1st grade; 2nd grade; 3rd grade|
|subject||reading & writing|