This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Evan-Moor® Daily Math Practice, Grade 3 Item # 657075
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Provide your students with research-based and award-winning math practice that easily integrates into any classroom!
- Based on NCTM standards, this workbook addresses key learning objectives.
- Resources include 3 reproducible student pages for each week of a 36-week school year.
- Includes an answer key, scope and sequence chart.
- Includes computation facts. Students learn addition and subtraction facts, column addition, multiplication and division facts, multi-digit addition and subtraction with regrouping, multi-digit addition and subtraction without regrouping, multi-digit by 1-digit multiplication with regrouping, multi-digit by 1-digit multiplication without regrouping, 2-digit by 1-digit division with remainders, 2-digit by 1-digit division without remainders and word problems.
- Contains number skills. Students learn to write number sentences, write word problems, read and write numbers, read and write number words, round numbers to nearest thousand, place value, count by 2s, 3s, etc. , odd/even ordinal numbers, estimation, greater/less than, equal to, properties, number relationships, fractions and decimals.
- With patterns, students learn how to create, name, describe and extend.
- Covers geometry skills. Students learn about shapes, symmetry, congruency, perimeter, area, line segments and angles.
- Measurement topics include weight and capacity, time, linear measure and money.
- Data analysis includes how to read and interpret graphs, as well as create graphs.
|grade||kindergarten; 1st grade; 2nd grade; 3rd grade|