Evan-Moor® Read And Understand Literature Genres, Tall Tales, Grades 3-4 Item # 657170
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
The mythology of the American frontier comes to life again
- Populated by bigger-than-life heroes whose incredible exploits hold a timeless appeal for young readers.
- Ideal focal points for learning and discussion.
- Features 22 2- to 3-page stories that vary in reading difficulty from beginning third through beginning fifth grade to meet a range of needs.
- Practice activities for every story include a comprehension page and a vocabulary page.
- There are 2 pages for practice of skills such as character analysis and figures of speech. Parts of speech include: similes, idioms, alliteration, sequence of events, quotation marks and parts of speech.
- Exercises challenge students to recall details, draw conclusions, make inferences, make comparisons and consider word meanings.
|grade||kindergarten; 1st grade; 2nd grade; 3rd grade|