HON® 7700-Series High-Performance Task Chair, 43 1/4"H x 26"W x 29 1/2"D, Black Frame, Burgundy Fabric Item # 657365
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Tackle any task in this versatile chair
- Packed with adjustments for a variety of tasks. No matter how your work varies throughout your busy day, this chair is easy to adjust to suit the task at hand. Packed with controls to customize your seating, you'll stay comfortable no matter what the day brings.
- Tilt controls for ideal positioning. 3 separate controls allow you to adjust the chair just how you like it: independent seat and back adjustment, tilt (free float or locking) and forward tilt. Forward tilt is ideal for keyboard-intensive tasks. You can also adjust the amount of effort it takes to recline in your chair with tilt tension control. The seat cushion travels independently forward and back and locks into position to best suit your leg length.
- Adjustable lumbar cushioning supports your lower back and enhances the natural curve of your spine. Generously-sized seat and back cushions with molded foam provide extra softness and support. Plus, the fabric upholstery has stain-resistant protection to keep chair looking new for years to come.
- 1-touch seat height adjusts for perfect posture. With the simple touch of a lever you can quickly lower or heighten your chair until your feet rest flat on the floor for proper positioning.
- Steel frame construction ensures durability. This chair is built with the strength of steel to hold up to even the toughest use! Black powder-coated finish and molded polymer back provide further durability.
- Casters for easy mobility.
- Meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA Performance Standards. Be confident in your purchase! You can rest assured your chair has met quality standards for safety and durability established by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) and the Business and Institutional Furniture Manufacturers Association (BIFMA).
- Optional height- and width-adjustable arms sold separately.
- Easy assembly instructions included.
- Backed by The HON Full Lifetime warranty.
|adjustable arm height||no|
|adjustable arm width||no|
|adjustable back angle||yes|
|adjustable back height||yes|
|adjustable forward tilt||yes|
|adjustable height range||38 1/4" - 43 1/4"|
|adjustable knee tilt||no|
|adjustable seat back depth||yes|
|adjustable seat height||pneumatic/1-touch|
|adjustable tilt angle||yes|
|adjustable tilt tension||yes|
|back cushion height||18 1/2 inches|
|Base Material||Steel; Nylon|
|Certifications & Standards||ANSI/BIFMA; SCS|
|chair back style||low-back|
|Chair/Seat Type||Task Chair|
|dimensions||43 1/4"H x 26"W x 29 1/2"D|
|Eco-conscious||Less Harsh Chemicals|
|eco-label/standard||SCS Indoor Advantage Gold; BIFMA level 2|
|Environmental Certification||SCS; SCS Indoor Advantage Gold|
|Features||Pneumatic Adjustment; 360° Swivel; Tilt Tension; Tilt Lock; Seat Glide; Stain Resistant; Tilt; Asynchronous Control; Ergonomic Design; Comfortable; Contoured Seat; Waterfall Seat Edge; Abrasion Resistant; Lumbar Support; Dual Wheel Caster|
|manufacturer||The HON Company|
|Maximum Load Capacity||300 lb|
|Maximum Seat Height||21.25"|
|meets/exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standards||yes|
|Number of Casters||5|
|postconsumer recycled content||38%|
|recommended daily usage||Performance (6-8 hours)|
|seat size||20"W x 18"D|
|total recycled content||39%|
|warranty length||full lifetime|
|waterfall seat cushion||yes|
|weight capacity||250 lb|
|Show More ▾|