Evan-Moor® Clues To Comprehension, Grades 3-4 Item # 657845
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Mystery items on the posters come from nursery rhyme characters, people in history, household objects and more
- Various reproducible graphic organizer templates are provided at the back of the book. Lessons include: "Found!" posters and lessons, "Lost!" posters and lessons, "Help Wanted!" posters and lessons, "Job Wanted!" posters and lessons, and "For Sale!" posters and lessons.
- Teacher lesson pages take you step-by-step through the sections.
- Teaches how to use picture clues. Explains how to work with the non-text clues provided in the illustrations, encouraging students to focus on the illustration and to use logic and deductive reasoning to support their hypotheses.
- Includes using text clues. Students form and revise hypotheses as they read and think about each new clue.
- Explains how to confirm solutions and share information. Students share what they know about the subject under discussion.
- Shows how to build vocabulary and concepts. Section presents various types of graphic organizers and guides the teacher to use "think-alouds" to help students organize, interpret and understand information
|grade||kindergarten; 1st grade; 2nd grade; 3rd grade|
|subject||reading & writing|