Evan-Moor® Non-Fiction Reading Practice, Grade 1 Item # 657860
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Contains 20 topics to improve content areas
- Graphic organizers and a reading strategies checklist are provided for teacher and student use. Each unit contains a teacher resource page that introduces the topic, suggested vocabulary to introduce, a visual aid that presents the topic graphically to the entire class, 3 articles on the same topic (at 3 different reading levels) and 3 accompanying comprehension/vocabulary worksheets.
- An answer key is also included.
- Social Studies covers history, the library, maps, Pocahontas and pyramids.
- Science explores animal habitats, matter, Neil Armstrong, thermometers and the sun.
- Health & Safety includes bike helmets, Dr. Jonas Salk and washing hands.
- Mathematics teaches about money, time and calendars.
- The Arts covers cave art, folk music, houses and puppets.
|grade||kindergarten; 1st grade; 2nd grade; 3rd grade|
|subject||reading & writing|