Evan-Moor® Non-Fiction Reading Practice, Grade 2 Item # 657870
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Contains 20 topics to improve content areas
- Graphic organizers and a reading strategies checklist are provided for teacher and student use. Each unit contains a teacher resource page that introduces the topic, suggested vocabulary to introduce, a visual aid that presents the topic graphically to the entire class, 3 articles on the same topic (at 3 different reading levels) and 3 accompanying comprehension/vocabulary worksheets.
- An answer key is also included.
- Social Studies covers Statue of Liberty, our president, Harriet Tubman, California Gold Rush and the Great Lakes.
- Science explores magnets, desert habitat, moon phases, Hubble Space Telescope and Benjamin Franklin.
- Health & Safety includes exercise, broken bones and Clara Barton.
- Mathematics teaches about estimating cost, fractions and metrics.
- The Arts covers work songs, photography, old-time radio and castles.
|subject||reading & writing|
|grade||kindergarten; 1st grade; 2nd grade; 3rd grade|