Evan-Moor® Non-Fiction Reading Practice, Grade 3 Item # 657885
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Contains 20 topics to improve content areas
- Graphic organizers and a reading strategies checklist are provided for teacher and student use. Each unit contains a teacher resource page that introduces the topic, suggested vocabulary to introduce, a visual aid that presents the topic graphically to the entire class, 3 articles on the same topic (at 3 different reading levels) and 3 accompanying comprehension/vocabulary worksheets.
- An answer key is also included.
- Social Studies covers Eiffel Tower, creating a new nation, Chief Seattle, Boston Tea Party and the Amazon Rainforest.
- Science explores auroras, poison dart frogs, Pluto, robot helpers and Jane Goodall.
- Health & Safety includes protecting ears, in-line skating and Dr. Edward Jenner.
- Mathematics teaches about Gold Medal numbers, calendars and tessellations.
- The Arts covers Native American drumming, Faith Ringgold, Walt Disney and roller coasters.
|subject||reading & writing|
|grade||kindergarten; 1st grade; 2nd grade; 3rd grade|