Evan-Moor® Non-Fiction Reading Practice, Grade 4 Item # 657895
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Contains 20 different topics
- Social Studies. Mount Rushmore, United States Congress, Lewis and Clark, the Civil War and floating continents.
- Science. Electric light, heredity, measuring the weather, the Internet and Marie Curie
- Health & Safety. Teeth, seat belts and Dr. Charles Richard Drew.
- Mathematics. Structural engineers, probability and owning a business.
- The Arts. Ludwig van Beethoven, drawing, acting and Julia Morgan.
- Each unit contains a teacher resource page that introduces the topic. Also includes suggested vocabulary to introduce, a visual aid that presents the topic graphically to the entire class, 3 articles on the same topic (at 3 different reading levels) and 3 accompanying comprehension/vocabulary worksheets. Graphic organizers and a reading strategies checklist are provided for teacher and student use. An answer key is also included.
|subject||reading & writing|
|grade||4th grade; 5th grade; 6th grade|