Evan-Moor® Non-Fiction Reading Practice, Grade 5 Item # 657905
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Contains 20 topics to improve content areas
- Graphic organizers and a reading strategies checklist are provided for teacher and student use. Each unit contains a teacher resource page that introduces the topic, suggested vocabulary to introduce, a visual aid that presents the topic graphically to the entire class, 3 articles on the same topic (at 3 different reading levels) and 3 accompanying comprehension/vocabulary worksheets.
- An answer key is also included.
- Social Studies covers Iroquois Indians, Stonehenge, Ernest Shackleton, the Battle of Little Bighorn and the Ring of Fire.
- Science explores magnetism, brine shrimp, the water cycle, cloud seeding and John Muir.
- Health & Safety includes sun safety, bicycle safety and Mark Wellman.
- Mathematics teaches about batting averages, global warming and measuring length.
- The Arts covers West African dance, plays, Charles Schulz and the Seattle Space Needle.
|grade||4th grade; 5th grade; 6th grade|
|subject||reading & writing|