Evan-Moor® Non-Fiction Reading Practice, Grade 6 Item # 657915
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Contains 20 topics to improve content areas
- Graphic organizers and a reading strategies checklist are provided for teacher and student use. Each unit contains a teacher resource page that introduces the topic, suggested vocabulary to introduce, a visual aid that presents the topic graphically to the entire class, 3 articles on the same topic (at 3 different reading levels) and 3 accompanying comprehension/vocabulary worksheets.
- An answer key is also included.
- Social Studies covers the Parthenon, U.S. court system, Queen Hatshepsut, Ancient Olympics and Erik Weihenmayer,
- Science explores ultrasound, manatees, Apollo 13, International Space Station and Rachel Carson.
- Health & Safety includes dangers of smoking, Internet safety and Joseph Pilates.
- Mathematics teaches about the Euro, investing for the future and time zones.
- The Arts covers jazz, special effects, Drum and Bugle Corps and Frank Lloyd Wright.
|grade||4th grade; 5th grade; 6th grade|
|subject||reading & writing|