- Skills include apostrophes, commas, periods, quotation marks and other types of punctuation.
- Also covers spelling. Daily Paragraph Editing "extras" include a reproducible student language handbook that provides simple, clear rules and examples of their application to guide students in the correct use of the mechanics, grammar and spelling skills covered in daily paragraphs.
- Reproducible proofreading marks model the standard markings used to correct and edit text.
- Editing checklist guides students in reviewing and revising their own writing or that of a peer.
- Assessment rubric guides teachers in conducting a holistic evaluation of student writing.
|grade||4th grade; 5th grade; 6th grade|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability