- Home /
- Product Details
- Each assessment task is correlated to a specific grade-level standard.
- Activities make it easy to assess student skill level and to see where additional practice is needed.
- Important beginning reading skills are divided into 4 sections that reflect common organization of standards.
- Phonemic Awareness: identifies and produces rhyming words. Also identifies beginning sounds, blends onsets and rhymes, segments onsets and rhymes, blends phonemes, segments phonemes, counts sounds in words and counts syllables in words.
- Concepts of Print/Print Awareness: distinguishes letters, words and numbers. Also names and matches uppercase and lowercase letters, identifies front and back cover and title page of a book and follows words from left to right on a printed page.
- Beginning Reading/Decoding and Word Recognition: names all consonants and short vowels. Also reads high-frequency words, sorts words into categories, predicts what a passage is about using title, illustration and text, as well as retells familiar stories, answers questions about text and distinguishes fantasy/reality.
- Listening: follows 1- and 2-step oral directions and describes people, places and things.
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability