- Home /
- Product Details
- SmartLink™ chair uses a responsive, contoured design that offers a variety of seating options. Students can turn around, sit sideways and lean back while remaining comfortable and focused for long periods of time.
- High-strength tubular steel frame with a powder-coat finish offers a modern look.
- Durable seat shell is 1-piece injection molded for long-lasting durability.
- SCS Indoor Advantage Gold. SCS Indoor Advantage Certified for healthier indoor air quality. Manufactured with reduced harsh chemicals and processes that are "low VOC" (low in Volatile Organic Compounds).
- Greener choice — contains 60% postconsumer recycled content.
|-014--upsell Short||We’ve found an item you might like better. Why wait to upgrade?|
|Eco-conscious||Less Harsh Chemicals; Recycled Content|
|eco-label/standard||SCS Indoor Advantage Gold|
|manufacturer||The HON Company|
|postconsumer recycled content||60%|
|recommended daily usage||Professional (8-10 hours)|
|total recycled content||63.5%|
|warranty length||full lifetime|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability