DescriptionInnovative designs provide a functional and modern environment to meet the needs of today's classroom. Pieces offer comfort and flexibility to encourage movement, collaboration and productivity throughout the day. Pieces sold individually. Backed by The HON Full Lifetime Warranty.
- SmartLink™ chair uses a responsive, contoured design that offers a variety of seating options. Students can turn around, sit sideways and lean back while remaining comfortable and focused for long periods of time.
- High-strength tubular steel frame with a powder-coat finish offers a modern look.
- Durable seat shell is 1-piece injection molded for long-lasting durability.
- Save time — no assembly required.
- SCS Indoor Advantage Gold. SCS Indoor Advantage Certified for healthier indoor air quality. Manufactured with reduced harsh chemicals and processes that are "low VOC" (low in Volatile Organic Compounds).
- Greener choice — contains 60% postconsumer recycled content.
|furniture color||Dark Gray|
|dimensions||31"H x 18"W x 16 1/8"D|
|warranty length||full lifetime|
|manufacturer||The HON Company|
|Ecolabel||SCS Indoor Advantage Gold|
|postconsumer recycled content||60%|
|total recycled content||63%|
|Eco-conscious||Less Harsh Chemicals|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability