Evan-Moor® Basic Math Skills, Grade 1 Item # 658780
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
You'll find just what you need to provide extra skill practice for individual students, small groups or the whole class.
- Reproducible pages are perfect for homework, too.
- Includes reproducible flash cards that cover addition and subtraction facts to 18.
- Covers numbers and operations. Students count, read and write whole numbers to 100; estimate, compare and order numbers; group 10 and 1s; count by 10s, 5s and 2s; identify and count coins; identify odd and even numbers; use ordinal numbers; read, write and draw fractions (1/2, 1/3, 1/4); add and subtract 1- and 2-digit numbers to 20.
- Includes algebra. Students learn to copy, extend, describe and create patterns; use the symbols +, - and = correctly; write, solve and create problem situations involving addition and subtraction.
- Teaches geometry. Students identify, describe and compare plane objects (triangle, rectangle, square, circle); classify familiar plane and solid objects by common attributes; give and follow directions about location; arrange and describe objects in space by proximity, position and direction; identify and draw lines of symmetry.
- Contains measurement skills. Students compare length using direct comparison or nonstandard units; measure length using customary (inch) or metric (centimeter) units; compare weight or liquid volume using direct comparison or nonstandard units; tell time to the nearest half hour and relate time to events.
- Includes data analysis and probability. Students sort objects and data by common attributes and describe the categories; interpret data using pictures and graphs; represent and compare data using pictures; tally charts, bar graphs and picture graphs.
|grade||kindergarten; 1st grade; 2nd grade; 3rd grade|