Evan-Moor® Basic Math Skills, Grade 2 Item # 658785
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
You'll find just what you need to provide extra skill practice for individual students, small groups or the whole class
- Reproducible pages are perfect for homework, too.
- The reproducible flash cards cover addition and subtraction facts 11-18 and multiplication facts for 2s, 5s and 10s.
- Covers numbers and operations. Students count, read, write, compare and order whole numbers to 1,000; group hundreds, 10s and 1s; identify odd and even numbers; use ordinal numbers; add and subtract 1-, 2- and 3-digit numbers; recognize, name and compare fractions; identify and know the value of coins and dollar bills; count by 10s, 5s and 2s; solve multiplication and division problems.
- Includes algebra. Students recognize, describe and extend patterns, solve problems involving simple number patterns, relate problem situations to number sentences, and use commutative and associative rules.
- Teaches geometry. Students identify, describe and compare plane objects; sort and classify plane and solid objects; identify and construct congruent figures and lines of symmetry; put shapes together and take them apart to form other shapes; and calculate the perimeter of a shape.
- Contains measurement skills. Students measure length using nonstandard units, measure length in inches, measure length in centimeters, tell time to the nearest quarter-hour, determine the duration of time in hours, and know relationships of time.
- Includes data analysis and probability. Students ask and answer questions related to data representations, record numerical data in more than 1 way, explore probability.
|grade||kindergarten; 1st grade; 2nd grade; 3rd grade|