This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Evan-Moor® Basic Math Skills, Grade 4 Item # 658805
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
You'll find just what you need to provide extra skill practice for individual students, small groups or the whole class
- reproducible pages are perfect for homework, too.
- Covers numbers and operations. Students read, write, compare, use place value and round numbers; add, subtract, multiply and divide whole numbers; identify odds, evens, primes, composites, factors and multiples; identify, compare, add and subtract fractions; determine common equivalent fractions and decimals; add and subtract decimals; and compare sets and values using <, > and =.
- Includes algebra. Students describe and extend visual and numerical patterns, identify number relationships (fact families), utilizing properties, use function table (input/output tables), locate and plot ordered pairs on a coordinate graph.
- Teaches geometry. Students identify characteristics of lines, line segments, points, rays and angles; draw, compare and classify 2- and 3-dimensional figures; identify congruent shapes using rotations, translations and reflections; identify lines of symmetry in 2-dimensional shapes.
- Contains measurement skills. Students count mixed coins and compute change; identify and order metric; compare, use and convert customary and metric units of linear measurement; identify and compare customary and metric units of capacity; read a thermometer and solve problems related to temperature; find perimeter and area of simple shapes; tell time and calculate elapsed time.
- Includes data analysis and probability. Students construct and interpret graphs; create and critique survey questions; analyze data utilizing range, median and mode; collect and record data related to simple chance situations; compute theoretical probabilities for simple chance events; use counting techniques, tree charts and organized lists.
|grade||4th grade; 5th grade; 6th grade|