This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Evan-Moor® Basic Math Skills, Grade 5 Item # 658820
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
You'll find just what you need to provide extra skill practice for individual students, small groups or the whole class
- Reproducible pages are perfect for homework, too.
- Covers numbers and operations. Students compare and order positive rational numbers; use place value and rounding; compute with whole numbers; identify odd, even, prime and composite numbers; identify factors and multiples; compute with fractions; compute with decimals, identify equivalent values and compare sets and values.
- Includes algebra. Students describe and extend numerical patterns, complete a function table (input/output table) with 2 operations, write rules for a function table in the form of an expression, locate points (including fractions and decimals) on a number line, locate and plot ordered pairs on a coordinate graph (first quadrant only).
- Teaches geometry. Students identify and construct 2-dimensional blueprints (nets) of 3-dimensional figures, identify congruent shapes using transformational geometry (rotations, translations, reflections), identify lines of symmetry in 2-dimensional figures.
- Contains measurement skills. Students identify and order metric measurements; identify, compare and use customary and metric units of linear measurement; find conversions between units within a system of linear measurement; solve problems related to the calendar; read a thermometer and solve problems related to temperature; measure angles using a protractor and classify angles as acute, obtuse or right; find perimeter of polygons; find area of rectangles and squares; estimate and calculate volumes of rectangular prisms.
- Includes data analysis and probability. Students construct bar graphs, double bar graphs, line graphs, circle graphs and stem and leaf plots; interpret bar graphs, double bar graphs, line graphs, circle graphs and stem and leaf; analyze data utilizing a range, mean, median and mode; compute theoretical probabilities for simple chance events; utilize counting techniques, tree charts and organized lists to determine all possible combinations.
|grade||4th grade; 5th grade; 6th grade|