Evan-Moor® Basic Phonics Skills, Level A, Grades PreK-K Item # 658830
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Features 239 reproducible skill sheets and 26 reproducible Little Alphabet Readers
- Emergent/Readiness Skills Practice: left-right, top-bottom, same-different, beginning-middle-end, visual perception and print awareness.
- Phonemic Awareness Practice: counting syllables, listening for rimes, listening for beginning and ending sounds.
- Alphabetic Awareness: provides practice in forming the letters of the alphabet.
- Sound-Symbol Association Practice: 3 pages in progressive difficulty for each letter of the alphabet.
- Little Alphabet Readers: a reproducible storybook for each letter of the alphabet.
|grade||kindergarten; 1st grade; 2nd grade; 3rd grade|
|subject||reading & writing|