APC™ Smart-UPS® SC420 Battery Backup, 620VA/390 Watt Item # 659047
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Smart-UPS are trusted by millions of IT professionals throughout the world to protect equipment and critical data from costly interruptions by supplying reliable, network-grade power reliably and efficiently. Available in a variety of forms factors and classes (entry level, standard and extended run), there is a model for nearly every application and budget. Standard models are the most popular UPS in the world for business servers, storage and network devices and have long been considered the benchmark for reliability and manageability. Entry level Smart-UPS models are an economical choice for small and medium businesses looking to protect small networking devices, point-of-sale (POS) equipment and entry level servers. The extended run models accept external battery packs for long runtime to power critical servers, security and communication systems through outages that could last hours.
- Also protects your connected equipment from lightning and other damaging surges and spikes. PowerChute Business Edition software safely stores data and gracefully shuts down your network operating system before the battery is fully discharged — whether you're there or not.
- Features 4 power outlets.
- LED indicators display status at a glance. Audible alarm lets you know if the unit is on battery power, if the battery is low or of there is an overload condition.
- Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) provides consistent, accurate output voltage.
- Ideal for small-to-medium businesses looking to protect entry-level servers.
|Additional Information||Units per Pallet: 40; Boost and Trim Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR); Adjustable voltage sensitivity; Adjustable voltage transfer points; Automatic Self Test; Cold Start Capable; Serial Connectivity; Safety agency approved|
|Alarm||On Battery; Low Battery|
|average charging time||5 hours|
|Backup/Run Time (Full Load)||5.50 Minute|
|Backup/Run Time (Half Load)||15.70 Minute|
|Battery Management||Intelligent Battery Management|
|battery type||Sealed Lead Acid (SLA)|
|Certifications & Standards||CSA; FCC Part 15 Class B; NOM,; UL 1778; Meets UL 1449|
|coaxial cable line protection||no|
|connected equipment warranty||$150,000|
|cord length||6 feet|
|dimensions||6.6"H x 4.7"W x 14.5"D|
|Emergency Power OFF||Optional|
|fax/phone line protection||yes|
|Input Connectors||1 x power NEMA 5-15|
|Input Voltage||110 V AC|
|joule rating||412 joules|
|Load Capacity (VA)||620 VA|
|Load Capacity (Watt)||390 W|
|manufacturer||American Power Conversion|
|mounting hardware included||no|
|number of outlets||4|
|number of outlets with battery backup||4|
|Output Voltage||120 V AC|
|package contents||APC Smart UPS SC 620VA 120V; CD with Software; Smart UPS Signalling RS-232 Cable; User Manual|
|Plug/Connector Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|protection status indication||yes|
|Receptacles||4 x NEMA 5-15R|
|Status Indicators||LED status display with:On Line; On Battery; Replace Battery; Overload indicators|
|Surge Energy Rating||412 J|
|Thermal Dissipation||70 BTU/h|
|warranty length||2-year limited|
|Show More ▾|
Product Q & A
From the Manufacturer|
APC Smart-UPS SC620
- Instant backup battery power during an outage
- Four battery and surge protected outlets
- Protects electronic equipment from harmful power conditions
- LED display lets you quickly view UPS and power status
- PowerChute software provides safe shutdown
- Two-year limited warranty
- $150,000 equipment protection policy
Backup Battery Lets You Keep Working through OutagesProtect your point-of-sale, workstation, small switch and networking devices with the APC Smart-UPS SC620. This UPS provides backup battery power in the event of a power outage, monitoring and safeguarding your equipment from harmful power conditions, spikes and surges. With a 390-watt and four battery and surge protected outlets, this Smart-UPS is ideal for home offices or small businesses.
Battery Management Features Ensure Optimal PerformanceA periodic battery self-test ensures you will detect any batteries that need to be replaced in your Smart-UPS ensuring you have optimal runtime.
LED Display and Alarms Keep You Updated on Unit StatusStay up-to-date on the Smart-UPS power status thanks to the LED display and alarm system. Visual indicators on the bright LED display make it easy to quickly understand the unit and power status, and alarms will sound659047APC0