DYMO® LabelManager® 160 Label Maker Handheld Item # 659236
For a simple and convenient solution to labeling items, this DYMO LabelManager160 handheld label maker eliminates the need to plug in during use. Getting your entire office organized is the first step to a more productive space.
- DYMO LabelManager160 handheld labeler features 1-touch Smart Keys for fast formatting. Lets you create great-looking labels. Allows you to change text size, and make text bold, italic, underlined or vertical.
- Large LCD is great for previewing your labels before printing. DYMO LabelManager160 label maker is handheld, so you don't have to plug in to use.
- Computer-style (QWERTY) keyboard lets you type text easily. Easy to use and affordable, this DYMO LabelManager 160 handheld labeler is a great choice for most uses.
|AC adapter included||no|
|Battery Size Supported||AAA|
|dimensions||8" x 4.7" x 2"|
|Display Screen Type||LCD|
|Features||QWERTY; Underline; Vertical Printing; Print Preview; Manual Cutter|
|import logos & graphics||no|
|keyboard type||QWERTY (computer style)|
|label tape included||starter-capacity tape(s)|
|labeler print speed||12 mm/sec|
|maximum resolution||180 dpi|
|Media Feeders||1 x manual - 1 roll - Roll (0.51 in)|
|Media Size||0.24"; 0.35"; 0.47"|
|media type||Label; Tape|
|Number of Batteries Supported||6|
|number of character fonts||1|
|number of characters per line||13|
|number of lines in display||1|
|number of symbols||195|
|number of type sizes||6|
|number of type styles||8|
|package contents||LabelManager 160 Label Maker; Starter D1 Cassette|
|power source||6 AAA batteries; AC adapter|
|repeat printing||9 copies|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|
DYMO LabelManager 160 Hand-Held Label Maker
Quick and Easy Labeling to Stay Nimble and OrganizedThe DYMO LabelManager 160 prints durable, water-resistant labels that make it easy to access files, charts, tools and more. A familiar QWERTY-style keyboard lets users quickly enter text, then edit and customize with one-touch fast-formatting keys for a perfect, professional label every time.
At a Glance
- Create labels with six font sizes, eight text styles and four boxes, plus over 200 symbols and clip-art images
- Enter and edit text easily with the computer-style QWERTY keyboard and one-touch fast-formatting keys
- Large LCD display shows exact preview of label contents
- Last-label memory allows reprinting without re-typing
- Automatic shut-off prevents battery drain
- Requires six AAA batteries (not included) or optional AC adapter (sold separately)
Multiple Font Sizes and StylesThe flexible DYMO LabelManager 160 comes equipped with a broad range of label customization options, including six font sizes, eight text styles, four boxes and a built-in library of over 200 symbols and clip-art images.
The Right Label for the JobThe DYMO LabelManager 160 is compatible with water-resistant DYMO D1 and IND labels in 1/4-, 3/8- and 1/2-inch widths, providing the right size for the job.
A Variety of ColorsDYMO offers a wide variety of D1 label text and background colors to provide users with a broad palette of color coding and organizational possibilities.
Last-Label MemoryEasily print the last label's custom content without having to re-type or reformat text and graphics.
Edit Text Easily
One-touch fast formatting keys for bold, italic, vertical, underline and boxed.
Type Text Quickly
Computer-style (QWERTY) keyboard helps you speedily type labels.
Create labels with 6 font sizes, 8 text styles, 4 boxes plus underline and 228 symbols and clip art.
Extended Battery Life
Automatic shut-off keeps your label maker going.
Use the large LCD display to see what your label will look like before you print.
Quick and Easy Text Formatting
The DYMO LabelManager 160 comes equipped with a familiar computer-style QWERTY keyboard to provide fast, single-key access to punctuation for efficient text entry. Additional one-touch fast-formatting keys allow users to easily format text with bold, italics, underlining and more. The large, easy-to-read display shows all text and formatting as it will appear on the label before printing. Once the text is set, simply press the 'Print' button to create a great looking label that will help keep projects on-track.
See the DYMO LabelManager 160 in Action