- Lets you save time and money. You don't have to use expensive outside printing.
- Small and quiet. Quiet Mode minimizes noise.
- Delivers up to 1200 x 1200 dpi printing and brilliant color output.
- Features a 16-character, 2-line, backlit LCD.
- All paper operations are accomplished from the front of the printer. Includes a 250-sheet input tray.
- Efficient networking enables prints speeds up to 25 pages per minute. Reduces time spent waiting for print jobs. An 800MHz dual-core processor and 256MB of standard memory allow the first color page to come out in 10 seconds.
- Greener choice — complies with EPA's Energy Star standards.
|printing application||workgroup printing|
|maximum color print speed||25 ppm|
|maximum black and white print speed||25 ppm|
|compatible toner/ink||Lexmark: LEX700D1, LEX700D2, LEX700D3, LEX700D4, LEX700H1, LEX700H2, LEX700H3, LEX700P, LEX700Z1, LEX700Z5, LEX701C, LEX701HC, LEX701HK, LEX701HM, LEX701HY, LEX701K, LEX701M, LEX701Y|
|maximum true color print resolution||1200 x 1200 dpi|
|maximum optimized color print resolution||1200 x 1200 dpi|
|maximum black and white print resolution||1200 x 1200 dpi|
|primary paper tray capacity||250 sheets|
|total paper tray capacity||250 sheets|
|maximum sheet size||8 1/2" x 14"|
|auto double-sided printing||no|
|maximum monthly volume||up to 60000 sheets|
|operating system compatibility||Linux|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|ink/toner cartridge(s) included||starter-capacity cartridge(s)|
|postconsumer recycled content||0%|
|total recycled content||0%|
|dimensions||11.5"H x 17.4"W x 16.0"D|
|item type||Laser Printer|
|number of paper trays||1|
From the Manufacturer|
Stunning Color. Smart for Business.The small and quiet Lexmark CS310n network-ready color laser printer with a 800 MHz dual-core processor and 256MB of standard memory prints at up to 25 ppm black and color.
Freedom to Print on the Fly
With the ability to print professional color-in-house, you’ll save time and money typically spent on expensive, outside printing alternatives.
Professional Color Matching
Lexmark Named Color Replacement and PANTONE® calibration make it easy to develop a consistent brand image by accurately matching your colors.
High Resolution Graphics
With up to true 1200x1200 dpi resolution, images and graphics stay crisp. Lexmark's Unison™ Toner ensures consistent quality, too.
Super Fast and Quiet Output
Quickly print up to 25 pages per minute in black and color, plus produce a 1-page color document in as little as 11 seconds.
Easily print up to 5,000 pages per month, plus enjoy fewer maintenance hassles, thanks to our state-of-the-art paper handling.
Better Buys for Business Innovative Product of the YearDecember, 2012
- Lexmark CS310n color laser printer
- 7501 -page Color (CMY) Toner Cartridges
- 7501 -page starter Black Toner Cartridge
- Up to 40,000 pages2 black and color imaging kit (contains PC unit and developer units)
- Software and Documentation CD
- Power cord(s)
- Setup guide or sheet (network and local attachment)
- Statement of limited warranty / guarantee
- Lexmark Cartridge Collection Program information
|Input Capacity (std/max)||250 pages||250 pages||250 pages||250 pages||900 pages|
|Print / Copy Speed||25 ppm||25 ppm||32 ppm||32 ppm||32 ppm|
Printable Product BrochurePrintable Product Brochure - opens PDF
Better Buys for Business Innovative Product of the YearBetter Buys for Business Innovative Product of the Year - opens PDF
- 1 Average continuous black or continuous composite CMY declared cartridge yield in one-sided (simplex) mode up to this number of standard pages in accordance with ISO/IEC 19798.
- 2 Imaging Unit, PC Unit, and Developer Unit maximum yield estimate based on 3 average letter/A4-size pages per print job and 5% average coverage per page. Actual Yield may vary based on other factors such as device speed, paper size and feed orientation, toner coverage, tray source, percentage of black-only printing and average print job complexity.
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability